Chapter 12

This chapter is short , I know . I'm trying to finish my homework but I couldn't leave you all hanging . This is the second to last chapter. Then the epilogue . This story is officially about to be done.

If I get 150+ comments I'll update tomorrow .

Chapter 12

Big Mama's POV :

*

*

*

" Grandma ! . " Demi ran into the house and hugged me . I picked her up and hugged her.

Demi lives with me . After Dre died, I kept her with me . She spends a lot of time with Nique and Travis when she wants too . I'm her permanent guardian though .

" hey Demi . Grandma missed you. "

" I missed you too grandma . " she said all excitedly .

Demi was Dre's twin . Every time I looked at her I think about my son. God bless his soul. I know he's watching over his family . Especially his four kids ( Demi , Major , Takari , and Diamond ) . Dre may have not been the best father, but he tried.

" Did you have fun by Teedy ? " I asked her and Nique walked in the door .

" yeah . I had fun . " she yelled.

" Hey mama . " Nique called out and she came over to kiss my cheek .

" Hey baby-girl . How the baby treating you ? " I asked rubbing her big belly. I think that this will be a baby boy.

" The baby been making me crave a lot of stuff . I feel like I've been eating all day . " she told me.

" Have you been exercising and what not ? "I asked her . I'm taking this pregnancy seriously . I'm going to be here every step of the way as a mother.

" Yes ma . I been exercising daily. " she said sighing . " Enough with the questions , what you cooked mama ? "

" I didn't cook yet . Travis is coming over here with some Chinese food . " I told her . As soon as I said that Travis walked through the door with bags of food in his hands .

" Uncle Travis ! " Demi yelled and she hugged his leg . That's the only thing she could reach .

" hey ma . " he dropped the bags on the counter and leaned down to kiss my cheek .

" Hey son . " I replied .

" Demi you hungry ? " I asked her .

" um , a little bit . " she replied not really listening to me .

I pulled out the plates from the cabinet and started splitting the food on the plates. I sat the food on the table and everybody sat down.

" Daranique , I have a serious question . " I looked at her , as she looked at me nervously.

" What's your question ? "

" Who is the baby's father ? You've been dodging that question for a while and I really want to know . " I looked at her seriously , meaning every word I said .

" Slim . Slim is the baby's father. " she replied and I looked at her shocked from what I was hearing .

" Your ex-boyfriend ? " I asked her .

" Yes ma . "

" I heard that he was getting married. What happened to that ? " I really wanted to know. This was confusing the hell out of me .