Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

" Mommy , Diamond won't stop crying. " Takari tapped me on my arm waking me up.

" I'm about to get up.", I told her.

I stretched my arms and sat up on the bed. The clock read 8:56 a.m.

It was only me and the children in the house. Trevon went to Atlanta for an emergency, early this morning. Maria is watching Kyren and Rakeem , so she couldn't be here.

" What's wrong Diamond? ", I picked her up out of her crib and kissed her cheeks. " You just want somebody to hold you, I know . "

I walked to the kitchen and warmed her up a bottle. She started reaching for it as I shook it up. I didn't give it to her, until I sat her in her bouncy chair. My every morning routine is to put her in her chair and put on cartoons for her to watch.

Cairo on the other hand doesn't like to keep still. He'll drink his bottle and play with toys , instead of watching tv.

" Phatty, what you want to eat ? " I asked her. She came running into the kitchen.

" Umm I want some Frosted Flakes. " she answered. I pulled out two bowls and fixed us both some Frosted Flakes.

" Why you have two bowls ? "

" I want some Frosted Flakes too."

" One for me, one for you. " she smiled. " I love you Mommy."

" I love you more Phatty. Now give Mommy kiss. " She gave me a kiss, then I sat her on the counter, so I could finish making our cereal.

The doorbell rung before I sat the bowls on the table. I walked to the door wondering who it was. I opened the door and saw my crazy ass sister.

" Rise and shine hoe. " Princess said and she walked in the house.

" What you cooked Day ? " she asked me.

" Shit. They got cereal up in here if you want some. " I locked the door back and followed her into the kitchen.

" TeeTee ! " Takari yelled and Princess picked her up.

" Hey Phatty , you been being good ? " Princess asked her and Takari nodded her head.

" Day I was thinking.." Princess started talking, but she stopped.

" What you was thinking about Princess ? " I asked her rolling my eyes.

" That's going be to many dancers at the studio, so I scheduled tryouts for later on today. " she tried to say fast as possible.

" What ? " I yelled.

" That was too many people. You going have to teach them a dance for them to try out. After a few weeks you can choose your Captain, Co- Captains, and your Leaders or something like that. " she told me seriously.

" Look at you all into this shit. " I told her.

" What time the tryouts suppose to be for ? " I asked her.

" 5:30. I need to go to the mall. You coming ? " she asked me.

" The mall don't open until 10 o'clock Princess. " I told her.

" I want go for a ride. You wanna see my new house ? " I asked her.

" We haven't been down here for a whole week and you got a house ? "