Chapter 5

I reached 100 comments so I updated within 24 hours like I promised.

Chapter 5

Dayiona's POV :

* The Next Morning *

" Bae wake up ! " Dre said as he shook my body for me to get up.

" Whaaat ? " I asked being grouchy.

" I gotta show you something. Get dressed . " he told me.

" what you gotta show me ? "

" it's a surprise. Hurry up and get dressed. "

I got up, did my hygiene and my hair. I put on some black cheetah print tights, a red crop too, and my red Toms. It was January and hot outside , I wish this cold weather could come through. After I put on mascara and red lipstick I was good to go.

" Where the kids ? " I asked him.

" Demi with my mama, Major with Royalty, and the twins and Kari in the front room . " he told me.

I walked to the front to see Cairo and Diamond in their car seats. Takari sat on the sofa looking like a little Princess.

" Goodmorning. " I said out loud. Takari jumped up and hugged me.

" Goodmorning mommy . " she said and she gave me a kiss. I kissed Cairo and Diamond and they both smiled.

Dre grabbed their car seats and we headed out.

" I'm driving or you driving ? " I asked Dre. He chuckled.

" You don't even know where we going you can't drive. "

After he strapped the kids in we pulled off. Drunk In Love came on the radio and I turned it up. Me and Takari started singing.

" Surfboard, Surfboard , grainin on dat wood gr-granin on that wood. " Takari sung even louder. Dre turned the music down.

" What ? You need a whipping. You ain't graining on nothing. " he started tickling her. " if you say it again you going be in trouble. " he stated. Then I saw her frown. It's not even that serious, but I didn't feel like fussing with him.

After driving for about 10 minutes we pulled up to this nice house. It was huge but it was small either.

" Whose house is this ? " I asked Dre. He smiled and handed me a key. I walked to the door and unlocked it.

" WOW ! This is niice " I said in complete awe. This house was fully furnished and it was nice. Takari ran in the house.

" who house this for mommy ? "

" ask your dad . "

I walked around amazed at this house. The mocha colored living room was nice. The carpet was nice also. I fell inlove with the kitchen and the counter tops. We walked upstairs and the first room was a room with twin beds, one side was painted pink and the other side was painted purple. They had a tiny Princess table and Princess chairs in there too. The next room was a " Cars " themed room. It had a " Cars" bed, table, chairs, and treasure chest. The next room was a baby room, it was light blue and pink. This was pretty. Last but not least was the master bedroom. Everything was big the only word I can describe the room in is " Beautiful . "

" ohhmyygoshh " I yelled and Dre walked in.

" I got tired of seeing you stressing over finding a house, so I got this. We going build a huge house from scratch when we get all settled down in this house. It's going to take a year or so. "

I hugged him so tight and kissed him. I was so happy to be out of that penthouse, when I first moved in there it was just me and Kari , now there's Kari, Demi, Cairo, Diamond , and Major (Sometimes).

" When we moving in ? " I asked Dre.

" Whenever you want. "

" Tonight , cause it's to many kids in my penthouse. "

" Mommy, I have a Princess Room ! It's Princess everywhere ! " Takari jumped up and down excitedly.

" You happy Phat ? " I asked her and she nodded. She had a big smile in her face.

" Dre take me a picture" I told him.
He grabbed my phone and snapped me up.

" Step your cookies up " I put as a caption on Instagram.

Takari sat on my lap and I started taking pictures of us. We was making a bunch of silly faces. I made a collage and put it on Instagram.

" ❤️🌍✊" was my caption. She my baby, as long as she know it.

" Takari what you wanna do for your birthday" I asked her . Her birthday was in three days and I've been so busy working on Jeremiah's funeral that I never really had the time to ask her what she wanted.

" I wanna go have fun at Fun house " she told me getting excited.

Me: we gotta make invitations soy out friends from school can go too , and some if your friends from basketball, and dance class. " I told her. She nodded her head.

" It's going to be soooo MUCHH fun mommy . Cairo and Diamond can't come cause they gon cry too much " she said sighing and shaking her head.

I laughed. My little girl was becoming too much. She will be 6 years old in three days and I'm going to be emotional as hell. I remember when she fist learned how to crawl, walk, and everything else. My baby is growing up so damn fast.

Shaylee's POV:

*

*

*

" Ma, I had the best birthday week ever ! " Kyren said.

Tomorrow is our last full day in California. Everything is nice I had fun too , I can't lie. I want every birthday for Kyren to be a birthday to remember. I'll give my boys the world. Some people may think that Kyren is too spoiled. He deserves to be spoiled. He gets all A's on his report cards and his behavior is good in and out of school. I'm going to continue to parent him the way I've been doing for a while.

" I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I had a real good time too. " I told him honestly. This was a nice family trip. Robee had fun also, too bad Rakeem is too young do he won't remember. We went to the Disney Theme park also. Everything was fun.

I'm glad that Ky wanted to come to California for his birthday. This showed me what fun is all over again.
Whatever I called fun at first had nothing on this.

We sat in a 5 star restaurant eating our food , when I decided to bring Robee's business up.

" Maybe one day we can move out here in Cali when you're out the game. " I told him.

He sighed, " One Day, but why you gotta bring that shit up Shay ? " he asked me. I rolled my eyes

I want a nigga to be doing something with his life. I'm growing up now and I don't think it's cute for him to be in this type of business. It's even worse because we have two kids involved. If he doesn't get out of the game I might have to leave him. I honestly don't want to do that, but it'll be for the best.

Chris' POV:

*

*

*

A lot has been on my mind since I lost my first son Jeremiah. I went to church though and it made me feel much better. I trust god with my son, I know he's in better hands. I've been happier also because I get my son Cairo as much as I want. I'll usually keep him three or four days out of the week, since football season is over. Me and Dayiona are just friends and great co-parents , no more , no less.

I've been doing a lot of advertisement lately. I've been on many commercials and I'm planning on doing some stuff back in my hometown in Virginia.

" here's your breakfast baby. " my girlfriend Raina said as she placed a plate full of food on the table. Girlfriend ? Yeah you heard it right. Me and Raina have been dating for two months. She's a cheerleader for Atlanta's Hawks an NBA team and she's also a model.

We met at a charity event in Atlanta and we were friends for about 6 months, then we started being friends with benefits around 9 months of knowing each other, then two months ago I made it official. I gave her a promise ring so she know it's real.

She's beautiful. She's a pretty chocolate colored girl. She kind of resembles Gabrielle union. She's not boney , but she's not thick either. She has a beautiful smile that cheers up everyone in the room. She has a little butt , but I still love her. She's different and her personality attracts me too her and the beauty. Her whole persona makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

" Thank You baby . " I hugged her and kissed her.

" Eat your food before it gets cold , you don't gotta keep staring at me boy. " she smirked. I smacked her on her butt. We had a playful relationship and that really helps us get through a lot of things.

We sat at the table eating until my phone started ringing.

" hello ? " I asked, the called if read my dad.

" son I'm coming to Atlanta to chill for a while. Your mama driving me crazy in this damn house. " he said. I heard my mom yelling in the background.

I laughed.

" alright pops. Lemme know when you touchdown here. I gotta go though . Love you "

" love you too son. " he said and hung up.

Daranique's POV

*

*

*

I drove to the mall in my new White Audi A4 . I was planning on going out to the club tonight before work, so I had to find a nice outfit. You know I gotta stay cute.

" Baby this nice, you like this ? " I heard a voice say as I was in a store called " Fab and Flawless " . I heard a familiar voice answer back.

" yeah , you look good as fuck. "

I looked to see Slim, his girl, and their baby. I walked over to them , but before I could say anything the bitch opened her mouth.

" you coming over here to fight again bitch, I'm not pregnant this time." She said . I rolled my eyes.

" You a fucking waste of my time bitch " I said

" Yo what the fuck you want ? " Slim asked me.

" She need to get the fuck away from us, stalking ass. We happy together Daranique what you don't understand."

" Bitch that's why I fucked your man last night ! " I said getting mad.

"A long time ago ? I know . Not recently hoe "

" Then where was he last night ? "

____________________________________