Chapter 7 Part 2

A/N : Comment on THIS Chapter , please. I want to thank the people that take their time out to read , comment, and vote. If you're a normal commenter , I don't mind helping you out or checking out your story, if you're not it's never too late.

~ When I reach 120 comments I will update , with 24 hours .

Chapter 7 part 2

Robee's POV :

*

*

*

"Hello ? " I answered the phone.

" Hi, this is Cliff from the Celebrity vs Street basketball , is this Robert Johnson ? " he replied .

" Yes, this is him. " I told him as I say my phone down and put it on speaker .

" We want to sign you to the Los Angeles Clippers as soon as possible. " he told me and I didn't know how to take it. I chuckled not really knowing if he was serious.

" Are you serious sir ? " I asked .

" As a heart attack son. " a smile appeared on my face. My mom gave me a pep talk, the day before the game. She told me what to say and very since then I dropped my street life slowly, me and Trevon handled all of our enemies and we don't really have much to worry , even though we never did , but why not ?

" Wow, uhh when do you want me to sign my contract ? "

" We're having lunch tomorrow before we fly back out, you can come sign your contract then like at 1. You might have to pack your bags and come immediately, we don't really know yet . " he said.

" Okay sir, where at ? " I asked him.

" Applebee's,bring your family , everything is on me. "

" okay , I'll see you there . " I hung up the phone. Shaylee had a big smile on her face. She jumped on me and hugged me right kissing me all over my face. Her cheeks were red.

" ohhmyygoshh bae ! I'm so proud of you ! I never thought that you would get your life together and so something like that. I'm so happy bae ! " she yelled. I chuckled and hugged her back gripping on her ass.

We shared a long kiss until my doorbell started ringing. I knew it had to be my mama. I walked to the door and opened it, sure enough it was her.

I picked her up and and gave her a kiss like I was a little boy again.

" Nigga if yo fucking ass don't put me down Imma get my taser and put yo stupid ass to work . " she said reaching in her purse. I put her down and started laughing, because I knew she was serious. " Ma , I'm going to the NBA ! "

She started smiling and hugged me.

" I knew you could do it baby boy. Mommy taught you how to ball since Day 1. Yo daddy couldn't ball like me, I was shaking bitched and niggas left and right, but you know how I do. " she started shrugging. Me, Shay and Ky started laughing. My mama has a way of making everything about her. This woman was crazy and I loved that.

" Who are you going to play for ? " she asked me.

" The LA Clippers . " I told her and her eyes almost bursted out of her head. " I sign my contract tomorrow at Applebee's for 1 , so dress nice ma. "

" bitch , don't I always dress nice
don't fuck with me. Looking like a modern day ass slave. " Shay and Ky started cracking up. She walked over to Ky and gave him a hug and a kiss. She hugged Shay and whisper something in her ear and they both started laughing.