Reunion

Reunion # 2 :

Welcome to the " Own It " reunion.We've reached a 19 chapter mark. Anyways, this reunion will be hosted by me @_Princess504.

I have all the characters here to get some of the questions answered , clear the air , and figure out these rumors.

This reunion is set up like a reality television reunion. One chair in the middle and one extra long sofa on each side of me.

Me: First off , I want to start with Day. How are you ?

Day: I'm good .

Me: that's good , you're glowing girl .

Dayiona laughed.

Me: Day you a real MVP!!! you and Tre look cute together .

Day: thank you .

Me: I have to ask, do you miss Dre ?

Day: yeah , I miss him .

Me: Are you going to tell Diamond and Takari about Dre when their older ?

Day: of course . they need to know that . I feel like that's very important for them to know.

Me: Someone asked , did you even like Dre ? Because you moved on to fast after he died .

Day: Me and Dre wasn't even together when he died. Actually , I was already dating Trevon. Dre did not want me and he made that clear .

Me: How do you cope with Dre's death and how are you going to explain that to Diamond and Takari ?

Day: Umm , I just regularly do me. I can't let his death stop me from doing my everyday things. I can't let that keep me down. I have kids to tend to. The talk that I will have with Diamond and Takari one day ... *sighs* I don't even know how that's going to be. Takari knows that her father is dead actually, but I honestly don't how to tell Diamond. When it happens it just happens.

Me: Dayiona you are very strong and independent . I think that's what people really love about you.

Dayiona: thank you , and I have to be strong for my kids.

Me: Do you still see Demi ?

Day: Yes , I saw her the day before I went to LA.

Me: Where is Destiny ?

Day: she's in Georgia with her mom.

Me: how is she ?

Day: she's real good . She's been dancing and cheering keeping herself busy.

Me: speaking of dance , congratulations on your studio.

Day: thank you .

Me: now back to business . Someone asked " Why you gotta be jealous & shit with guys all the time ? "

Day: jealous ? I don't quite understand what you mean so ... *shrugs *

Me: How is Takari ?

Day: She's good . She's real good .

Me: How are the twins ?

Day: They're doing good . They are getting so big !

Me: How do you work things out with Chris ?

Day: everything is good . He's tge best co-parent I could ever ask for. We're understanding & it's not any drama that Cairo would have to deal with.

Me: How do you work out Cairo seeing his dad ?

Day: if i move to California. Chris would get him for two weeks , every other month, but you know whenever.