Epilogue

Epilogue

* 5 years later *

Dayiona's POV:

" Ma wake up , I cooked breakfast." I rubbed my eyes to see Takari with pancakes, eggs, and toast on a tray. I smiled.

" Thank you Phatty. " she kissed my cheek and I sat up and grabbed the tray. I started to eat , until I heard noise downstairs. I got out of the bed and walked downstairs.

" Why y'all making all this noise? " I walked downstairs to see my other four children in the living room. Other four ? Yes . A lot has changed in these past five years.

Takari is eleven going on twelve, Diamond and Cairo are both five now, and my most recent children are Treasure and Trevon jr, Treasure is three going on four and Trevon Jr is one . Me and Trevon have been married for 4 years now. Raising five kids isn't as hard as it seems nor is it easy as it looks. Confusing right ? I'm officially done with having babies now.

My children are my world. Takari is really independent and she's been dancing for me at the studio. Diamond is what they call the spoiled one, because she whines for everything she wants. Cairo is my little athlete, he never seems to disappoint me. Treasure is a mini me , she acts just like me. Junior is my baby , he's quiet, he mostly follows Cairo around all day. Whatever his big brother does that's what he wants to do.

My life has been going well . My dance company is taking it to the extreme. I have the best husband and children in the world. I spend most of my time at home taking care of Treasure and Junior, while Takrari , Diamond, and Cairo goes to school.

" Mommy Diamond hit me ! " Treasure yelled.

" Diamond Tell your sister you sorry . Hit my baby again and Imma whip your little ass . "

" Ma we still going somewhere today ? " Takari asked me.

" Yeah . You go find something to put on , I already have their stuff out. "

Today we're having a Sunday dinner. First, we're going to the park, then the graveyard , and afterwards we'll have the family dinner here.

I guess you're wondering why we're going to the graveyard. Today makes the fourth year that Keke's been gone. When KeKe died, it hit us hard. She lived a year longer then she was supposed to, so we were happy for that. After she came to California she went to all of her sons' games and she spent as much time with the family as possible. We all miss KeKe , but she's in a better place. She brought the family closer & that's all we ever wanted.

Shaylee's POV:

*

*

*

" How you feeling today Bae ? " I asked Robee. Since today is the anniversary of his mother's death, I felt the need to ask him.

" I'm good bae . " he leaned over and kissed my lips.

I couldn't really move , because our bed was full. Rakeem was laying on my stomach and my twin daughters Raina and Rihanna were spaced out.

I've been real happy lately. Robee and I got married, and KeKe was there to see it. I work as an radio personality and I love my job. Kyren is 14 years old now. Next year my baby is going to high school and I'm so not ready. He's been maintaining straight A's and has been playing sports still. He has scholarships to private schools , but that's his choice. Rakeem is five years old now, he's in Pre- K and he's starting to play sports. He likes basketball just like Robee. Raina and Rihanna are three years old. Raina is a younger version of KeKe, she looks and acts just like her. Rihanna is a girl version of Robee, she does everything her daddy does. Raina and Rihanna are both daddies' girls.