Filler

The goal wasn't reached, but I felt like updating so this is just something small.

All the people that left paragraph comments for the other chapter will gets their shout-outs tomorrow.

Filler

Marissa's POV:

*

*

*

* Two Days later *

I walked out of the hotel room, with Mikeal and his bags in my hands. I have a flight to leave early in the morning to go fly to Atlanta and from Atlanta, we'll fly to New Orleans.

Tonight Micheal has a basketball game. It's been two days since I saw him, but I'm going to go to his game today, so he can see the baby before we go.

Mikeal was dressed in his " Brooklyn Nets " onesie, his gray Jordan hat, and his gray Jordan booties. My stanka man was looking so cute. I took pictures of him and made a collage.

" 👶♥️😍🔐 " I put on Instagram.

When we walked outside, the cold New York air stabbed into my face like a knife.

Paparazzi got all into my face. I put the blanket over Mikeal and walked as of they weren't even there.

I got into my car, after strapping Mikeal in and drove to the Arena. We had front row seats. The wives, were always being treated nicely. When we made it inside the game was just about to start. Michael was looking stressed out, but I couldn't feel sorry for him. That's bad for me. When he saw me and Mikeal he smiled.

At first it looked as if he was having a hard time, but after a few minutes of getting into the game he got better. He's not playing like he would regularly do. This is not his potential and I know it.

When the game was over, I waited for him to come out of his locker-room. When he walked towards us he looked a little nervous and it was kind of cute.

Mikeal automatically started smiling when he saw his daddy. Michael grabbed him out of my arms and started playing with him. They're father son bond was cute.

" What made you come here ? " he asked me.

" We flying to New Orleans tomorrow, so I thought that you should see him before we go. "

His facial expressions changed.

" How the fuck you going take my son from me M ? "

" We can always visit. "

" You going back down there is only going to show your ' failure' . Right or wrong ? " he made a point and I frowned.

" It's not my fault. "

" I saw a little article on a newspaper yesterday, and it was saying something about our ' break-up'. You letting Daranique get the best of you. "

" How am I doing that Michael ? "

" This is what she wants ! She doesn't want us together. She like for us to be apart. " he yelled. It made sense, but it still doesn't give him the right to do what he did.

" Her wanting us to be apart didn't force you to cheat, now did it ? "

" No, I'm sorry bae. I really do regret that shit. Imma handle this whole Nique situation and file that restraining order like you wanted. Please, just don't leave. Don't take my son away from me. " he pleaded.

" Michael, I need some space. I don't think I would forgive myself if I moved all the way across country with our son missing his father. That wouldn't be right, so I guess I'll stay in New York. Please just give me some space. "

" I love you . "

" not now Michael, you know how I feel about you , but that doesn't mean I trust you . "

" When will I be able to see my son again ? "

" You can keep him tonight if you want to and I'll get him tomorrow. "

" I love you. " he told me.

I walked off.

Kendall's POV:

*

*

*

I know alot of you bitches hate me. It's all cool though, Imma be Kendall at the end of the day. You all haven't heard from me in about 6 years.

Many thing have happened and I'm pretty sure y'all want to know. I ran into a couple of big time ballers. They were like my sugar daddies. They started making it rain on me all the time. Everything was good until I found out they were enemies and they came back for my ass. I moved six hours away and met this guy who was a married man. I brought a house and he paid for everything. I liked when the money was coming in so I had to trap him. I ended up getting pregnant and his wife left him.

Now I have a 3 years old son and his dad is on child support. We aren't together, I just wanted the money.

I went to Atlanta a few times this year and I spotted Demi. I know what school she goes to and everything. She looks just like me , she's just so pretty. One day I plan on meeting her, but I'm scared Dre might try to kill me. I took all of his money out of his account when he went to jail and I know he's probably been looking for me. If he try to come get me, I'll have the Feds on his ass. I know where he live.

Slim's POV:

*

*

*

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a few text messages and missed calls from Nique.

The text messages read :

' we might as well get together '

' I still love you '

' I know you love me '

' answer the phone '

I called her stalking ass.

" hello ? "

" why the fuck yo stalking ass keep blowing up my shit. When I told your stupid hoe ass it was over I ment it. Fuck , what the fuck your ass want anyway. I'm tired of yo stupid ass. You must really want me to lose my fucking career. "

" you don't even gotta be like that "

I hung up the phone and blocked her. I can't get a fucking break.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

Today is my baby's 6th birthday. I'm so fucking happy, but I'm also emotional. I've never expected her to grow up do fast.

" Six years ago God blessed me with the best gift in the world. On this very day six years ago I saw the most prettiest face I would ever see ! It was the first real accomplishment I've ever made . You are my sunshine , my first love, my life, my heart, my soul , my world , the best gift a mother could ask for . My love is unexplainable for you ! You make me so proud to be your mom ! I remember when you were first born, like it was yesterday. You're just so perfect ! you're gorgeous inside and out . Happy Happy 6th birthday my love . My female Kevin Durant, Kobe, Melo , Uncle Micheal, and Lebron. My little Maya Moore. My little dancer, Now you're mommy's big girl ! You're the funniest thing walking, I love you my baby you never fail to put a smile on mommy's face. Mommy has a big surprise for you too stanka butt. You're truly my everything ♥️💕🔐. " I shared on Instagram with collages of my Phatty on my Instagram to my 1.3M followers.

Takari is going to have a party at fun place this evening. She had a basketball game right now, so it'll have to wait.

* At her game *

Just about my whole family came to watch Takari play. Trevon was here also and he was one of the loudest. She plays in a 6 year old league and some of these six year olds are really good.

Takari ran up to the girl who had the ball and got it out of her hands , she ran and dribbled the ball all the way down court and made a lay up. My baby made 12 points this game and it's only the second quarter.

Me , my people, and the teammates parents started cheering, clapping and making noise for them.
I was proud to say that's my daughter.

" I taught her that ! " Trevon yelled and people started laughing.

After the other team couldn't make a point Takari's team took the ball back. Brooklyn passed the ball to Takari and she shot from the three pointer like . BAM she made it ! I nearly jumped out of my skin. The crowd went ballistic. That's really my baby out there balling like a grown man. Trevon practices with her, she watches Slim on Tv and when he sees her he helps her, Kyren also helps her.

* The last 30 seconds *

Takari shit the ball and missed. This is her second one she missed today. The other team snatched the ball from her teammate and made a layup. Takari looked at the time and passed the ball , then we she moved up some the girl passed the ball back. Afterwards Takari dribbled the ball until the clock went to three seconds, on two she threw the ball from the three pointer line and on one she made it .

I was so happy . My baby made 27 points this game. I ran over to her after the game and hugged her and kissed her little sweaty face.

" You did soooo good. Mommy is so proud of you ! " I told her and she smiled and wiped the sweat off your face. Takari's team won 10-35.

I made a collage to put on Instagram.

" I'm a proud ass mommy . My baby scored 27 points today and had 10 steals. I'm forever inlove ♥️. #mybirthdaygirl " I put on Instagram as the caption.

She gotta go home and shower, party time next !

____________________________________