Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday.

• The more comments I get , the faster I'll update.

• I personally think if you're feeling a book, you'll comment and I don't get comments like I used to so I don't think people are really feeling this

• thinking about stopping this book, ion think people reading this.

Daranique's POV :

*

*

*

I sat in my make-up chair as one of the stylists did my hair and someone else did my make up. I'm wearing a mask the whole time. The theme is fancy cheerleaders. My hair is in nice curls. I'm going to have three different hairstyles and I'm excited . I get to open and close the stage. I'm happy, but there's other stripper bitches that don't like me . I have nothing to tell them though, I'm going to get this money regardless. Tropical Smalls , and I'm in the building bitches. I made another Instagram , it's what I would call my stripper Instagram. What goes in this club stays in the club, right ? I just don't want anyone in my personal life
to know that I'm a stripper , and I don't want anyone that I don't know into my personal life . My mama told me to leave, now I'm on my feet like never before. Everything legit on this end.

I don't really want to tell my mom about my job, but them again there's nothing she can tell me. I'm a grown woman and if stripping is a problem , I'm taking my word over hers. Dre's job is worst than mine.

" You're all done Tropical " the stylists told me.

I stared at myself in the mirror and I barely recognized myself. It sounds crazy, but it's true. I looked at the person. It was different . She was looking back at me, but it wasn't truly Daranique Carter. I guess she was just Tropical Smalls.

" You're on , in one minute. Hurry up and get to the stage. " Mighty Monica yelled. I ran towards the stage, the curtain was closed. I wrapped one of my legs around the pole and posed with my hand on my hips. When the curtains opened , Future - Ready came on. My seductive smile had the crowd wild . I started dancing on the pole with no hands. I did a head stand and wrapped my legs around the pole making my ass clap. I felt a lot of cash being thrown to the stage . Then I did some signature moves, Pole Spin (Pole Climb, Pole Turn, Pole Flip, Pole Twist)
The Spread Eagle
, The Spread Eagle (with added suggestive finger placement)
, The Spread Eagle (with added dry hump of the floor), The Slow Walk
. Then I did my favorite. The crowd watched as I bent over and looked at the crowd from between my legs. The crowd went loud when I did that. I smiled as the second song went off. I was ready for Bounce It to come on , so I can show off. That's exactly what I did too . I showed out with all these big faced dollars all over me. Yass, in my head I imagined a new car, a new house , and so much more. When Bounce it was over , I watched my " helper " pick up the money and put it into a bag as I strutted off the stage.

I took the bag from my helper and counted 9.3 thousand dollars. Yass. I changed clothes for my next set and let the stylists do my hair.

After waiting for another 15 minutes it was my turn again. This time , I spotted Slim. He looked at me as if I was a familiar face, but he shook it off. He couldn't see the top of my face, but I'm pretty sure he knew this body. I kept my eyes on him the whole time as I worked the pole. I can't lie, this nigga have big time money stacked up. Cause he was making it thunderstorm my way. The more he was throwing the more I was showing off. I didn't want him to know who I was. All this make up would probably make him not recognize me. After my song went off my eyes stayed locked to him as I strutted off the stage.

I counted my money from this set and it added up to 16 thousand. I'm pretty sure Slim threw like 10 thousand on me by his self. After I saw him, I couldn't keep him off of my mind. I was about to change for the next set until Mighty Monica walked up to me.

" The boys from the Brooklyn Nets wants you to go over there and give them lap dances. Put on a private show. Then one of the boys want a private room with you. Don't upset them , or it'll cost you 80% of what you made today. " she explained to me.

I nodded. I put on this sexy two piece. It was gold with pink diamonds. My ass and my breasts was looking nice in this. Nobody had to tell me that I was bad, I kind of knew it. I changed my heels and I walked on out to where the boys were. My smile on my face had them looking at me some type of way. I danced feeling the beat . Then three other strippers came over there. After about 20 minutes of lap dancing Slim grabbed my arm.

" I want a private session love. "
Him saying that instantly had me getting wet. He was looking nice too. His hair was freshly cut. He had a Versace pullover on, black Versace pants, a expensive ass chain, and his
Air Jordan Retro 13's on ( black and red ). He was looking good, I can't even lie.

Slim's POV:

*

*

*

Melissa been getting on my nerves lately. She'll be all grouchy for nothing. I love that girl , but I ain't get no pussy in a few weeks and that got me fucked up in the head. I was blowing stacks on this bad ass stripper. I wanted her so fucking bad .

" I want a private session love " I whispered in her ear. She smiled at me and grabbed my arm. She led me into this room, which was like a mini room of the main area. It had a lot of space though. Dance 4 You came on by Beyonce and she started swaying her hips to the beat. She got closer to me and started doing a dance on me. She was getting my hard. My dick was about to bust through my pants.
I grabbed her back and held her on me. I know she felt this through my pants.

She smiled and took her clothes off. I took my pants off. My dick was standing up all the way. She instantly sat on it and started riding it. This girl was tight as fuck and she knew what she was doing.

" Ahh shit " I grunted.

" ohh fuck me daddy " she moaned. " ahh , ouu fuck "

I picked her up and placed her on the mini stage on all fours. I was going hit her from the back like a real nigga. I started hitting her with them long deep strokes. Her body was getting weaker. I noticed a familiar " Micheal forever " tattoo on her but I shook it off . I was too much in the moment.

I started hitting her with them mean rough strokes. She was moaning from the too of her lungs.

" shit " I groaned .

" I'm bout to cum " she moaned out .

" hold that shit girl " I told her .

After about another 10 minutes she couldn't hold it anymore. We came at the same time.

" ouu Slim " she said that caught me off guard. So this bitch knew who I was . Well , who I used to be. I roughly pushed her off of me and she fell to the floor . I reached into my pocket and pulled out a stack and threw it to her.

" Bitch I'm not no fucking Slim. I'm Michael peep that shit bitch. If you bring up my past life , Imma put a piece through yo head bitch. How the fuck you think you know me anyway ? "

She didn't say anything. She just looked at me . It pissed me off , so I walked out before it got worse.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

The funeral is tomorrow and I'm nervous. I don't know what to expect . I have to have a talk with the kids so they can understand.

" Phatty , Pooh , and Demi ! " I yelled for Kari , Major , and Demi.

They came running into the living room.

" I have to tell y'all something. "

" what ? " Major asked.

" Baby Jerry is ..... gone " I told them.

" Where he at ? " Demi asked.

" in the sky . "

" is he coming back ? " Kari asked.

" no , he's in a better place. He can see you , but you can't see him . "

Before they could ask anymore questions Dre walked in with some McDonald's .

Them: Daddy !

Dre: y'all being good ?

Them: yeah

Dre: I got y'all some food in the bag .

I watched him as he took their food out the bag and gave it to them. Dre walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I'm still kind of upset with him because of the fact that he let his mom disrespect me. He went to the back and got Diamond out of her crib.

Me: I just put her to sleep Dre, damn

Dre: she going be alright

I rolled my eyes. Diamond is very hard to put to sleep and everytime I put her to sleep Dre always gotta wake her up. Cairo is with Chris for the next two days and it's still noisy in my penthouse.

Dre: you always gotta have a fucking attitude .

Me: don't come up in here with that shit Dre. I don't got the time or the patience.

Dre: you the one who getting mad .

Me: everytime I put her lil spoiled ass to sleep you wake her up . You know it's hard to put her to sleep but you still wake her ass up . When she be all grouchy you don't want be bothered nomore.

Dre: man whatever .

Me: Stupid ass nigga

I got up and walked to my room. I don't like fussing with Dre, I'm becoming a better person by walking away. Did I not mention my life is on reality television ? Since I been out of jail I had people coming at me left and right. My show is called " Peeping Out Dayiona". I'm thinking about getting a job, since I went to school and got my degrees in the medical field a while back. Nurses start off at $40 per hour. It's honestly not bad.

" What you doing mommy ? " Takari asked me as she sat on the bed.

" looking at houses "

" why ? "

" we need a bigger house Phat , it's a lot of us "

" we gonna get a big house ? "

I nodded my head.

" I can have my own room ? "

" yeah , we gonna decorate it however you want it. It's gonna be nice . "

I looked down to see her knocked out. I kissed her cheek and put her under the cover with me.

" I love you stinky. "

____________________________________

• Daranique getting money , what y'all think ?

• She feeling slim or nah ?

• Slim got mad ?

• They fucked ?

• Dayiona is stressed ?

• What y'all think ?