Chapter 7 part 1

Chapter 7

Dayiona

" Takari , we're going to sing happy birthday in about an hour ." I told Kari as she ran back to the slide. She absolutely loves Fun Place. Many people came to celebrate with us.

I sat down at the table and started talking to the adults.

" how was California ? " I asked Shaylee.

" it was great, I kind of want to move out there. " she said .

" I gotta go down there girl . "

" you should, it's a lot to do out there girl . "

" how Robee liked it ? "

" he really loved it. The only problem was the game talk we had. "

" I know that's real, they should hurry up and get out so we can move on with our lives because they're getting too old. "

Chris walking with his girl she was wearing a nice romper with some red bottom heels. I looked at Chris and her and waited for them to speak to me.

" what's up Day. Longtime no see. " Chris said. I smiled. " Dayiona this is my girlfriend Raina , you probably don't remember. " he said. I smiled and spoke to her and led them to the table where everyone else were.

" they have food at these tables if yall want some and don't be some strangers eat up everything. " I told them.

" mommy the monster is coming to get you got to come in the slide with me to hide. " Takari said .

" mommy beat the monster up already you don't have to worry Phatty go finish playing. " I told her laughing.

" Trevon how did the game go yesterday ? " I asked referring to the game he played yesterday against some NBA players.

" it was really good people wants me to play in the NBA , they want to sign me and I'm undecided because you know I love what I do. It's going to be hard. "

" I should smack the piss out of you for thinking something like that. why would you pass this up ? That is stupid of you and I know you're very smart Tre. You should live your life differently I know you're better than what you're doing. now you're too old to be doing that shit . "

Before I could finish I felt I little hand tap my arm. I looked down to see Demi crying.

" what's wrong Demi ? " I asked her .

"Takari, not wanna play with me."
Demi said and I sighed.

" tell her I said play with you and be nice. "

" told her that already mommy. She not listen to me. I don't know why. "

" go tell her what I said Demi. "

Demi ran off.

" how are you feeling today Auntie. " I asked KeKe.

" i'm a little tired this (cancer) can't take me down. " she explained.

" How do you get through it ? I know it's tough. "

" I know God will have me, so whatever happens, happens because I will be in a better place"

My eyes started to water a bit.

" you're the bravest person I've ever met I'm glad that God put you into my auntie "