Reunion

Reunion :

Welcome to the " Own It " reunion.We've reached a 14 chapter mark. Anyways, this reunion will be hosted by me @_Princess504.

I have all the characters here to get some of the questions answered , clear the air , and figure out these rumors.

Me: First I have Dayiona and De'Andre . How are you both doing today ?

Dayiona: I'm fine.

Dre: I'm living .

Dre and Dayions were sitting on opposite couches and I was in the middle. This reunion is set up like a reality television reunion.

Me: Dayiona how are the kids ?

Day: they are great. The twins are getting big, I'm loving to watch them grow and change. Takari is growing up fast too, she's my little athlete.

Me: that's wonderful. I don't want to wait to long, let me get straight to the point. So Dre, we got a lot of questions for you. I have to say that many people are disappointed. The first question is, what is your real use for day? because it almost seems as though you dont love her.

Dre: I love Dayiona . My real use for her was just to be there, provide for her and my kids , and just love her. Simple .

Dayiona laughed.

Me: Do you seriously call that love ?

Dre: you know -

Dayiona: you don't have to fucking answer that. It's real obvious that you don't care. You did not love me.

Dre: I do .

Dayiona: save that bullshit for the birds.

The audience clapped .

Me: They are saying that Dayiona deserves better than you. You agree or disagree ?

Dre: I don't think anything wrong with me. I disagree .

Daiyona rolled her eyes.

Me: Dayiona , Are you really inlove with Dre ?

Dayiona: not anymore, I love Dre but I'm not in love with him . Dre doesn't have his shit together. He is not somebody that I want to spend the rest of my life with .

Dre: man I put food on the fuucking tables , I'm the one that was handling shit .

Dayiona: no , I didn't need you for shit . I have money. I went to college, I can go be an nurse . I have MY OWN regality show nigga and I'm my own person . I don't have to fuucking depend on you. Your stupid ass going end up two places , handle that .

The audience started clapping and making noise.

Me: Dayiona you seem hurt ?

She nodded .

Dayiona: I am, I put my all into to something that wasn't worth putting a penny in. I can't deal .

Me: Dre this question is for you :
Why you doing my girl wrong , we know you cheating. You gon cheat with a bum bitch , you gon mess around and get a bum bump .

Dre: I needed to spend time with somebody & it wasn't Day , she was always busy anyways.

Me: but Dre she was busy taking care of your kids.

Dre: we never had time together so I was like fuck it . * Shrugs *

Me: Dayiona how does it feel to hear something like that ?