Chapter 4

Dedicated readers means dedicated writers .

Comments:

100 comments = update within 24-30 hours

150= 20 hours

200= 15 hours

250= 10 hours

300= 5 hours

Chapter 4

Nique's POV :

*

*

*

After the whole blow up with Slim, I took my money and left. When I made it to my hotel room and counted my money. It was enough to go shopping and it was enough for me to get something nice. Maybe I'll get a house.

The incident with Slim never left my mind. The way he pushed me off of him made me feel worthless. Did his past really haunt him that bad ? Why does he feel some type of way when he's doing better ? I don't seem to understand what the problem was. Then I started thinking about why I didn't tell him who I was? Why didn't i ? If I was smart enough, I would have told him ? I was so stuck in the fact that I was fucking him that I didn't even think about telling him. Maybe he would have been happy to see me. Nah, couldn't be that. He had a family now. I don't know . Then again if he was thinking about his family, he wouldn't have fucked me. Right or Wrong ? Right. Therefore, I should've revealed myself.

I dialed his number or the first time in a while, he didn't answer. Maybe he had a new phone. Regardless of what he thinks, one day I plan on making him mine. It's hard to move on.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

I watched Dre as he put Diamond to sleep . It took him a while, then he walked to her room and put her in her bed.

" What you looking at ? " he asked me when he walked back into the room.

" houses" I stated. I logged off of my laptop and I took a pair of underwear and a bra , so I can take my shower.

I turned the water on so it can get hot, then I stripped out of my clothes. I let the hot water touch my skin. After I started washing my body I heard the bathroom door open and Dre stepped in. He started washing my body , but his hands went to my ass. His touch was making me hot. The wetness between my legs was making want to fuck him instantly. He moved his hands to my breasts and started caressing them. He was doing that and sucking on my neck. I moaned out loud. He picked me up and placed me on his hard member.

" Mmmm. Ahh shit Dre " I moaned out. He started pounding into me punishing me for all the times I had an attitude. My ass was slapping hard against his body and he had a good grip on my ass. We stayed tht way as he pounded inside of me until the water got cold. When the water got cold we got out and dried off.

Dre picked me up and put me on the bed. He closed out room door and came back to me. He kissed my lips on down. When he tracked my lower body I started to get wet. He then kissed me clit a few times, getting a tease out of me.

" Eat it already bae , stop playing " I yelled. He chuckled and dove in. I picked up a pillow and put it over my mouth so we wouldn't wake the kids.

" ohh shit Dre , fuck ! " I moaned out into the pillow. My legs started trembling. " I'm cumming Dre ! " I yelled out and he started eating me out like it was his last meal. I came all in his mouth and he licked up everything.

I watched him as he inserted his dick into me. It was hurting at first.

" Damn, yo shit tight ma. " he grunted out. I had to move around a bit to get used to his size. I haven't had sex since I was pregnant with the triplets.

After my body got used to him we started making a rhythm.

" Ohh , shit ... Mmmm. Fuuuuckk Me Baby ... Hmmmm.... AHHH Fuck .... Ohh bae... Fuck thiss pussy up babyy . " I moaned out as he pounded into me.

I was about to release for the third time when I decided to get off of him. I got down to my knees and grabbed his dick. I rubbed my hand back and forward on it as he groaned.

" Baby what you- " he started to say but I cut him off .

" Shh, I got this "

I grabbed his long member and licked around the tip for a good minute. Then I started bobbing my head back and fourth on him. When I took him all they way in my mouth he grabbed my head, making me take everything even his cum. I swallowed it and got up.

We kissed and got into the bed. This is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. We've been through so much.

* The Next Morning *

Today is the day that my baby Jeremiah is laid to rest. I got up and did my hygiene. Then I walked to Takari's room to see her, Demi, and Pooh already dressed.

" Goodmorning y'all " I told them and kissed their cheeks.

" Goodmorning. "

" Y'all ate ? " I asked them. It was 7 in the morning and the funeral started at 10 , so I had to make sure everything is together with the kids.

" Daddy went to go get some breakfast" Demi told me.

" Come on Takari , let's get your hair combed " I grabbed her arm and brought her to my bed so I can do her hair. Her hair was long and puffy, which means it's a lot if hard work. I out it into 5 plats with hair balls & barrettes at the ends.

Demi's hair got done second, I put her hair into three plats and she had white hair accessories in there also.

I picked a sleeping Diamond up out of her crib and bathed her in the sink. She didn't wake up either. I lotioned her body and brushed her hair. I then put a pretty white dress on her with some white socks and her booties.

I kissed her and put her back in her crib. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Dre giving the kids their food.

" please don't waste that shit on y'all clothes " I told them , cause they need to look presentable. I kissed Dre and walked to the bathroom to put on my clothes. I put on a all black dress with some all black heels. I curled my hair with the curling iron and put on my black shades.

When I was done the clock read 8:30. I walked into the front room to see Trevon, Candice, Princess, Riri , Chris, my Dad and his mom sitting on the sofa.

I hugged them all and we all walked out. All of us are riding in the limo to the funeral. I helped the kids get in then it was time to go.

When we pulled up to the church my whole vibe changed. I started to cry, but Dre squeezed my hand as we made out way to the front row of the church.The church was filled and we were the last to show up. When I saw his little body I bursted into tears.

Ra' Kelsie walked up to the stands to sing then she read a poem .

" I am free

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,
I'm following paths God made for me
I took his hand I heard him call
Then turned, and bid farewell to all

I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to sing, to play
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I found my peace... at close of play

And if my parting left a void
Then fill it with remembered joy
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss
Ah yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened... deep with sorrow
I wish you sunshine of tomorrow
My life's been full I've savoured much
Good friends, good times
A loved one's touch

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
Don't lengthen it now with grief
Lift up your hearts and share with me,
God wants me now... He set me free. "

The pastor did a good amount of preaching, then Candice and Riri went up there.

" He is gone

You can shed tears that he is gone
Or you can smile because he has lived

You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back
Or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left

Your heart can be empty because you can't see him
Or you can be full of the love that you shared

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday

You can remember him and only that he is gone
Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
Or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on. " Candice said .

Then it was Riri's turn .

" He is not lost our dearest love

He is not lost our dearest love,
Nor has he travelled far,
Just stepped inside home's loveliest room
And left the door ajar. "

Ever since I walked into the door I haven't stopped crying, literally. Everything was touching me. I love my baby so much and it really hurts for it to be like this.

" I cannot say and I will not say
That he is dead, he is just away.
With a cheery smile and a wave of hand
He has wandered into an unknown land;
And left us dreaming how very fair
Its needs must be, since he lingers there.

And you-oh you, who the wildest yearn
From the old-time step and the glad return-
Think of him faring on, as dear
In the love of there, as the love of here
Think of him still the same way, I say;
He is not dead, he is just away. " Demi read. It touched my heart.

When the service was over, everyone started walking to view the body and they headed on. The first row was last and I kissed his cheek and his lips. His body was ice cold and he looked pale as ever. I bursted into tears and I fell back. A few people had to pick me up and carry me to the limo. The place where he's getting laid to rest is about 20 minutes away. I cried on my way there too .

I wanted him barred into a wall not a ground, so that's what's going to happen. After the pastor gave his speech and prayed , everyone headed to the repass to eat.

The kids changed in the limo. We had " Rip Jerry " shirts made with his pictures all over.

It was food everywhere, but I wasn't that hungry. I watched everyone else have fun.

__________________

• Daranique coming to her senses ?

• Day and Dre fucked ?

• Dayiona is brave or no ?

• Leave feedback

~ Thanks