Chapter 6

Broncos let me down, but whatever.

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Slim's POV:

*

*

*

" Bitch that's why I fucked your man last night ! " Daranique

"A long time ago ? I know . Not recently hoe " M said getting mad.

" Then where was he last night ? " Daranique said and M looked at me and I shook my head. She started to swing on Nique but I grabbed her.

" Y'all ain't bout to do this shit infront of my son. " I said getting pissed off.

" Nique get yo hoeing ass outta here. When a nigga say done it mean OVER. You don't fucking comprehend ? " I asked her even more mad.

" Don't fucking talk to me like that nigga. Matter fact Imma call Dre and Travis for yo stupid ass. " she said storming off.

M took Mikeal out of my arms and picked up his diaper bag.

" I'm ready to go. " she said walking out of the store. I followed behind her knowing she would have an attitude.

When we got in the car she didn't say a word to me. She kept rolling her eyes at me and shit.

" Bae , I ain't- " I started saying but she cut me off.

" I believe you. where the fuck you was last night ? "

" Tropical Island. " I replied honestly.

" It's real embarrassing to have some hoe following us around. She is not stopping. We need to foul a restraining order because if she come close to me again, I won't hesitate to shoot her ass. " she told me. I believed her too.

" Where you wanna go ? "

" to the crib, I need a nap. "

It only took a few minutes for me to get to my Atlanta house.

" I'm bout to go by Travis. Imma be back later. Call me if you need anything. " I helped her bring Mikeal into the house and hot back into my car.

* At Travis House *

I walked in his crib and saw him and Dre on the sofa. I dapped them niggas off.

" Wassup lil nigga ? " Travis asked me.

I sighed rubbing my hands through the little curls I had on my head.

They laughed.

" That don't sound good fool. " Dre said.

" Man it's not, y'all sister driving me crazy dawg. "

" What she did now ? " Travis asked.

" Me and M was in the mall and she came up to us.M and he started fussing then she was like " Bitch that's why I fucked your man last night . " and M said some smart shit and Nique was like where was he last night ? "

Dre got up to take his phone call, but Travis was all ears.

"Where you was last night nigga ? "

" I hit up that strip joint Tropical Island . "

" Nique was there ? "

" I ain't even see Nique. I can't lie though, I fucked a stripper though but that was- hol up. That stripper was Daranique. "

" What the fuck ? " Travis said not really understanding.

" Daranique is a stripper, I saw her tattoo, the nails , and then she called me Slim. "

" ohh fuck naww, Imma beat the fuck outta her lil ass. She don't need to be showing niggas her body and shit. I'm bout to go fuck her up. "

I sighed and shook my head.

" FUCk ! " I said .

" you wrap or it up ? " he asked me.

" I think I did."

" how fuucking stupid can you be nigga. I ain't try to raise you like this, I don't want you to end up like that. If her ass get pregnant best believe she putting your ass on child support . You a fucking baller son . You know she crazy. She fucked up in the head boy. " he yelled at me.

I punched the wall, today is my last day in Atlanta and it's been nothing but drama. I ain't sign up for this shit. Hell naw.

" M is a fucking keeper nigga , you better make that shit right. "

" Alright nigga, see you later bruh. "

" Alright mannn . I love you nigga be easy, you got a son now. Imma be at that next game though. "

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

" Come eat y'all ! " I yelled . I cooked Macoroni and Cheese and baked chicken for the kids to eat.

They ran down-stairs.

" Don't take all day either , y'all have school early in the morning. "

I went upstairs and ironed their school clothes. I then got on Instagram and saw Chris, Cairo, and his girlfriend on his page.

It made me feel jealous. Chris looked happy, and so did his girl. They're always on Instagram together. She has like 170K followers.

I walked downstairs and saw the kids playing at the table.

" Sit y'all asses down. If you're finish eating, brush your teeth and go to bed. " I yelled.

They got up and threw their plates away. I held Diamond's spoiled ass in my arms. She's a little fat greedy baby.

The doorbell rung and I instantly knew it was my sister.

" Princess ! " I screamed.

She hugged me and kissed Diamomd's cheek.

" Come here stinky. " Princess said as she grabbed Diamond out of my arms.

" How you been ? " she asked me.

" good. long time no see "

" yeah, my business was calling my name. "

" You ever think about stopping ? "

" Sometimes, but I remember why I've been holding on so long. "

" ohh okay. "

"Where you met you'd friend Gina ?"

" in jail, why wassup ? "

" I was just curious. I needed to know. "

" mhm , I bet. "

" It's just you and Dismond here ? "

" no . Takari, Major, and Demi upstairs. "

She walked upstairs to see them. They started to get excited.

" Okay Princess you gotta get out. They gotta get up for school in the morning. "

" Teetee , my birthday coming up. You gonna get me something ? " Takari asked.

Princess nodded.

" Ofcourse my baby. You know Teedy going have something for you."

Princess left out of her room and went to me and Dre's room.

* The Next Morning*

" Takari get up ! " I said as I shook her to wake up. She rolled her eyes and groaned. Takari was definitely not a morning person. She took the longest to get dressed so I woke her up first. I put her school clothes on her.

" what shoes are you wearing ? "

She pointed to her Blue Gamma's 11's . I put them on her feet and let her lay back down.

I went into Major's room and he got up, Demi did the same.

After a 20 minutes it was time to go. I made sure the children looked nice and they brushed their teeth and washed their faces.

We got into my car and I drove them to school. It's their first day back to school since Jerry's death.

When I pulled up to their school they opened the door and got out.

" Bye, have a nice day. Mommy loves y'all ! "

I pulled off and went back to the house. Dre and Diamond were in my bed knocked out together . I got in the bed right with them.

Chris' POV:

*

*

*

Raina and I took Cairo to go toy shopping. Sometimes I think Raina gets baby fever .

Today we have a magazine photoshoot and Cairo is not going to be in it. Dayiona didn't agree for him to be in the photoshoot, maybe next time. I don't see why he couldn't participate though. She got him on that raggedy ass show, but I can't have him on my phootoshoot. That's stupid.

" Uh Chris, why did your baby mama just inbox me on Facebook ? "

" What she said ? "

" she wants too meet up with me, but on twitter she put a post saying " I'm always his number one. " I think she throwing slangs.

" don't even worry about it, Imma talk to her ass later. "

I kissed her and we got ready for the shoot.

Marrisa's POV:

*

*

*

Ever since we got back to Brooklyn last night, Micheal been acting strange.

" What's wrong bae ? " I asked him.

He sighed and shook his head nothing.

" I know when you're lying. What's wrong ? "

" That day.............. when I went to the strip club.. " he started saying but I was growing impatient. " I fucked a stripper , and that stripper happened to be Nique, I didn't know. "

My eyes started to get watery. I got up and started punching him in his chest.

" You stupid ass nigga ! I fucking hate you. You let that bitch come in my face talking shit and it was true ! I threw my life away for your stupid ass and you go out there and cheat, naww
w fuck this shit. I'm not no dumb bitch. I'm outta here, bitch ass nigga with your fuucking card. Don't call me, don't text me, don't try to get in touch with me cause nigga I don't want to talk to you. Dumb nigga ! " I yelled as I was hitting him in the chest and tears rushed down my face.

He let me hit him too. I walked upstairs and grabbed some oft clothes and put it into a bag, I did the same for Mikeal's clothes. I grabbed Micheal's card and pushed past him. He sighed.

" Bae-"

" Shut the fuck up, I can't believe you. "

When I left I drove to a hotel that was like 20 minutes away. He was calling and texting my phone so I turned it off. I was heart-broken to the fullest. I might move back to New Orleans, with my family. I can't do this.
I just can't.

____________________________________