Chapter 2

A lil something something . I didn't update because it was my birthday , butttt :

Chapter 2

Shaylee's POV:

*

*

*

"Rakeem , pleasee go to sleep." I said obviously aggravated, because he wouldn't stop crying even though I was rocking him.

Kyren and Robee are by Dayiona's house to show respect, because the baby died. I was going to go , but I couldn't get anything done since Rakeem wouldn't stop crying. I felt his stomach and it was a little hard. I laid him on his back and started running his stomach. He stopped crying and he had a big smile on his face. I guess he has gas. After rubbing his stomach gently he started farting. It was funny because everytime he did it he started making faces , then he laughed.

" You got gas huh my stanky stink ? " I asked him and he started laughing. I picked him up and put him in his swing . I put the swing on low and strapped him up.

I threw on some clothes and did my hygiene , so I can head by Dayiona. I had to pay my respects also. I'm not going up the funeral. Kyren's birthday is in two days and we're going to California for five days to celebrate.i was against him missing school, but his teachers sent the work home and he finished most of it.

* At Dayiona's house *

I hugged Day and kissed her cheek.

" I'm so sorry Day baby . " I said as I comforted her.

I spoke to everyone and saw my mama (KeKe) . Before I got to hug her , she and Kelsie started fighting over Rakeem.

KeKe: he my damn grandbaby .

Kelsie: it's my nephew and my godchild mommy .

KeKe: do it look like i give a fuck ? He's mine .

Kelsie rolled her eyes and mumed under her breath.

KeKe: I could still bust your ass girl .

Kelsie: whatever Kelanda

I laughed at them two and kissed Kyren. When I saw Trevon I smacked him on the back of the head. He was the big brother I never had, since him and Robee are like brothers and he's Kyren's god dad. Him and Robee are closer than me and Robee.

Trevon: look here white girl. Keep your damn hands offa me .

Me: last time I checked me and you was almost the same color .

Trevon: well you thought wrong.

I was about to smack him again until I heard Big Mama say some foul shit.

BM: Dayiona you fucking him too or something huh ? Cause up yall too close. You really a hoe .

She said referring to Trevon.

Dayiona leaped up do fast and almost got Big Mama, but Trevon held her back quickly.

Dayiona: don't ever come at me like that bitch I will fuck you up, get out my shit.

Dre walked into the living room and when he noticed what was going on he took his mama to the dinning room and started to talk to her. Dayiona sat on the sofa with her leg shaking up and down, verifying that she was pissed . She was anxious to get at big mama. Demi walked up to Day and sat on her lap.

Demi: it's okay mommy , I love you .

My eyes almost fell out my head as Demi called Day mommy. Kendall was her mom and I'm just shocked that she called Day her mom.

Dayiona smiled and kissed her cheek. Takari sighed and rolled her eyes.

Ra'Kelsie: Takari you jealous ?

Dayiona started laughing.

Day: yeah she jealous *laughs again * haha

Takari's eyes started getting watery.

Takari: I hate you and and Demi ! I hate this house !

She started crying.

Dayiona: Takari Imma whip your ass . Don't fuucking play with me .

Trevon's POV:

*

*

*

Dayiona: Takari Imma whip your ass, don't fucking play with me .

Takari started crying somemore since Day raised her voice at her.
Dayiona was drunk , she was out of it and she need to fucking sleep.

I picked her up and Dayiona rolled her eyes.

Day: why the fuck you picked her up? Put her ass down . Y'all always wanna baby her ass up. She not no fucking baby and you picking her up not going stop me from whipping her ass.

Me: shut the fuck up ! if you whip her Imma smack the fuck outta you on the real.

She instantly got mad.

Day: don't fucking talk to me like that.

Me: man shut the fuck up

I walked outside with Takari still in my arms. When we got downstairs to the first floor, we went outside.

Me: stop crying, you a big girl .

Takari: she always be mean to me

Me: you're not the only child anymore so she has to take care of your brothers and sisters. She didn't mean that , she's just mad right now.

Takari: she like Demi better , that's not fair .

Me: she don't . your her first child ever .

Takari: she say mean stuff.

Me: some times people say stuff that they really don't mean.

Takari: well why they say it

Me: I don't know Takari . but you can't say you hate people okay ?

She looked at me unsure.

Takari: why ?

Me: hate is a really mean, and strong word .

Takari: sorry .

Me: it's okay, now you know.

She took my phone out of my hands and started playing games. After about 20 minutes we walked back to the penthouse and was buzzed in. I didn't tell Dayiona nothing. Takari laid on my chest , while playing the game.

Everyone continued on with their conversations, until Big Mama walked through the living room. I watched her as she looked at Day and walked out. Dre need to control his moms , cause she tripping.

KeKe: if that woman come up in here one more time and look at my niece like she got a fucking problem , Imma forget my fucking age and bust that hoe ass.

Dre just shook his head and walked out. When the buzzer came on Dayiona got up and opened the door. I heard her scream and she was jumping up and down. I couldn't see the person she was talking to yet, but I really wanted to see.

After a few minutes Day walked in leading this fine ass girl.

Day: everybody this is Gina , GiGi this my people.

Day started introducing everybody one by one and when she got to me, I acted like I wasn't interested. If that's Dayiona's friend, they probably act alike. CRAZY. It look like I know her from somewhere though. I just can't remember where from though.

Takari ended up falling asleep on my chest and I put her in her bed.

Daranique's POV:

*

*

*

Yesterday , I actually tried the whole stripper thing. I was really shy and I almost had a panic attack. Once I was on the stage for the first time I danced, but you can see the nervousness in my face. After I saw a lot of bills coming my way I felt more confident . I started thinking about what I'll be able to so it's this money. I started to really feel the beat and even more bills came. When I went on stage the time after I did great , but the last time I did even better. When I collected all of my money yesterday. I made over 23K in one night from dancing. I had many private dance requests. I made five thousand from that. I never saw money being given to me that fast . I went to a hotel last night and today I'm planning on looking for houses. After I get me a house, I'll get me a better car. I have to start from the bottom , but that's how you get to the top, so I have no problem with that.

I went online and ordered some fancy pieces for me to wear, then I went to the mall. Tonight a few football players are coming through and basketball players from the Brooklyn Nets are coming. I'm excited. I practiced routines and I'm going to work early to be prepared. I'm feeling like a kid in a candy store , making money. When I get 500 M saved up , maybe I'll stop and do my own thing . Until then In going to do my thing and work like it's no tomorrow.

I looked at the time to see it was 7. My mom called my phone like 4 times. I never called her after I left. I decided to pick up the phone and call her.

BM: where you at Daranique ? I been calling you all day .

Me: you told me if I leave, don't come back. Ma, I'm a grown woman I'm going to take what you said and do my own thing. I can support myself.

BM: Girl you are 19 , what you know about being grown. You better take your ass home.

Me: no , I'm fine mom. Bye * hangs up *

As soon as I hung up the phone my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller Id and saw it was my big brother Dre.

Me: hello ?

Dre: wassup sis ?

Me: nothing really , wassup ?

Dre: *sighs* living I guess

Me: how you been holding up ?

Dre: alright .

Me: was he yours ?

Dre: no ,

Me: I'm so sorry to hear that. When you found out ?

Dre: today , a package came in the mail.

Me: is Chris around ?

Dre: he came to visit a couple times . Mama was over here too , she just left though .

Me: you told her it wasn't your child ?

Dre: nah, I ain't wan tell her. She woulda been saying some foul shit . you know her.

Me: we got a blunt ass mama

Dre: you right. Her and Dayiona keep bumping heads .

Me: as always. They can't seem to keep calm .

Dre: mama got some balls though. She not playing. Especially since Day was pregnant for two different niggas.

Me: that's your mama .

Dre: yours to young girl .

Me: *laughs* whatever .

Dre: Imma talk to you later shortness.

Me: alright * hangs up *

____________________________________

• Shaylee is a good mom ?

• Trevon and Day went to far ?

• Does Takari need a whipping ?

• Trevon took up for her .

• Was Dayiona mean ?

• Big mama wrong ?

• Gina is outtt!

• Nique stripping ?

• Isn't the Brooklyn Nets Slim's team ? Hmm .