Chapter 9

Sorry y'all my wattpad has been tripping lately. I haven't been able to do anything . I need y'all to pick one

Chapter 9

Dayiona's POV :

*

*

*
" I don't wanna be without you babe. I don't want a broken heart . Don't wanna take a breath without you babe. I don't wanna play that part. " my music blasted and I sung along.

I sat on the kitchen counter waiting for the eggs to finish cooking. It was almost seven something in the morning, but I know Trevon has a big day coming up. As I started putting food on the plates , I felt somebody smack me in the back of my head. I turned around ready to fight , until I saw it was Trevon.

Trevon: shut the fuck up , yo ugly ass can't sing

I looked at him and we both started laughing.

Me: Fuck you .

Trevon: when ?

I rolled my eyes at his silly ass.

Me: is Takari up ?

Trevon shook his head ' no ' .

Trevon: I hope you ain't burn my shit .

Me: how you know this for you ?

Trevon: Shidd , it's mine . Hurry yo ass up , nigga starving.

Me and Trevon have a playful , love-hate relationship and I don't take him serious. I know , if somebody else would talk to me the way he does, I would be mad.

Me: go wake up Phat so she can eat .

Trevon: let her sleep .

Me: she don't like cold food and you know this.

Trevon mocked me and got up to get her . After a few minutes he walked in with Takari laying over his shoulder.

" Goodmorning Phatty . " I said to Takari and she didn't say anything. Trevon sat her down at the table next to him and I sat their food down.

" bout time, nigga starving . " Trevon said and I smacked him in the back of his head .

" Shut up and eat . " I told him.

" Mookie she think she the boss of us . " he told Takari and they started laughing.

" Mommy , can I have some apple juice ? " she asked me .

" They don't have apple juice . Get a coke or something . " Trevon said.

" that's too much . "

I was about to sit down at the table until my phone rung. I looked at the screen and " Marissa 💋❤️" popped up. I answered the phone quickly.

Me: hello ?

M: Day guess what ?

Me: What ?

M: Michael proposed to mee

Me: ohhmygawdd . Congratulations M , I'm proud of y'all baby girl. Y'all doing big ! Tell my broski im proud of him and Imma call him after his game.

M: Imma tell him .

Me: let me eat my breakfast , girl I'm happy for you .

M: thank you , love you .