Chapter 8

Thanks to everyone who read, vote , and commented on the last chapter. I'm really happy that you're enjoying this. I love you all. Let me know what you think✊. Comment please . 120 comments and I will update within 24 hours ✊.

Btw. Dre's Point of View will be in the next chapter . I promise .

Chapter 8

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

" Let me go stupid bitch ass nigga " I told Dre as he had a strong grip on my wrists. It really was hurting, but I wasn't going to cry infront of the kids.

He didn't let me go. Instead he grabbed even tighter.

" Y-y'all g-go in the r-room. " I told them. Takari looked at me confused and I nodded at her. Regardless of how bad it was , I didn't want her around. I don't like my baby to witness violence like this.

" Why the fuck you like to start with me ? " Dre asked me . I rolled my eyes at him and tried to push him off me. He didn't bulge a bit. Well damn, this was a strong ass nigga.

I heard the front door open, but Dre didn't . I then saw Trevon come into the room with his gun out, pointed at Dre's head. He got closer and closer until it touched the back of Dre's head.

" Let her go nigga ! " Trevon yelled. Dre let go and had his hands up.

" You want to be a lil bitch huh ? " Dre said teating him. " You coming up from behind , non real ass nigga . "

" Face me " Trevon said . When Dre did he chuckled.

" So it's the punk ass bestfriend. "

I saw Trevon about to pull the trigger.

" no, Tre you got to life . Stop , don't waste it on him . please "

" Trevon didn't move a bit "

" Yeah nigga, what type of basketball player is you ? Drop the gun and fight. " Trevon slide the gun and I picked up . Trevon rocked Dre once hard time . Dre stumbled backwards and then they started fighting. Dre is more buff then Trevon , but Trevon didn't see size as a problem. I was about to break it up , until Robee bursted into the door and shot one time, making them stop. Robee helped Trevon up , and i grabbed him.

" Dre Imma need you to leave till shit clear down and if you put your hands on my fucking cousin you staring into the eyes of your death. "

" On my mama , I'm coming back for your ass . " Dre told Trevon as he walked out. His eye was swollen and his lip was busted . It looked like his nose was bleeding, but I could really tell . Trevon had a busted lip, but other than that he good.

When the front door closed I went to go check on the kids. Takari and Demi both hugged me.

" I go beat him up . " Takari said balling her fists up . I smiled and wiped her eyes .

" It's okay , it won't ever happen again. I promise." told her meaning what I said.

" I called VonVon. He help you huh ? " she asked referring to Trevon. I smiled and nodded .

" Yes , you're very smart . " I told her and gave her a kiss.

" I don't wanna sleep here tonight . " she said .

" We won't . " I said and I sat her on her bed. Demi was crying and I hugged her.

" I wanna go by my grandma . " she cried. I nodded . I would have to meet Travis somewhere, because I dislike big mama .