1 Prologue

I do not own any of the Harry Potter series characters, ideas or settings. They all belong to amazing J.K Rowling. I only own my ideas and characters.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV.

On the middle of a dark and gloomy night in the middle of  autumn on November first of 1981 an old tall men with a long white beard appeared out of thin air in Privet Drive. He wore dark long vest, vest a wizard would wear, nevertheless that old man called Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, known as Professor Dumbledore was a wizard.

Professor Dumbledore was waiting for something and then it arrived. A giant man with bushy brown beard was flying down in a motorcycle carrying two small baby in his arms. The giant's name was Rubeus Hagrid. When he landed, he and Dumbledore walked quietly to house number four. There, standing in front of the door Dumbledore could have a clear look on the babies.

They were both small but one was way smaller than the other. A boy no older than one year old was cuddled in a soft blue blanket. The small amount of jet black hair he had covered a cut in form of a lighting he had in his forehead, his bright green eyes were shut tight because he was sleeping.

Then Dumbledore looked at the other baby, much smaller than the boy. It was a girl no older than a few weeks, she was peacefully asleep in her side in a soft pink blanket. How she was sleeping on her side it gave a clear view for both Hagrid and Dumbledore to see the cut in form of lighting, just like her brothers in the back of her shoulder. The few hair strands indicated she was going to have a auburn hair that was going to match her bright green eyes.

Hagrid sobbed. They looked so much like their recently murdered parents! Their parents had been murdered by Voldemort, but when Voldemort tried to kill the babies they miraculously survived with only a lighting cut. Voldemort had then disappeared. Now the babies had to live with their only Muggles relative left: the Dursley.

With pain in their hearts Dumbledore and  Hagrid said their goodbyes and left both of them on the doorsteps of house number four on Privet Drive with nothing more than a letter. With a last look Rubeus Hagrid flew into the night and Professor Dumbledore disappeared into thin air.

But neither one of them had prepared themselves for what was about to come. On the desert of Privet Drive a couple came walking by. Their names were Margaret and Alfred Green. The couple saw the babies in the doorsteps and, how they always wanted a child they decided to take them. First they got the girl, but right at that time the boy woke up and started crying. The ambitious couple saw the girl was much calmer than the boy so they decided to take only the girl.

They hurried to get to their house and then they decided they would go somewhere far away, so they moved to London. But before they decide to change the little girl. While unwrapping her from the pink blanket a small paper fell out of the blanket. It read:

Flora Lily Potter
Birthday: October 7 of 1981

The Green family smiled at this but it soon faded when they saw the cut on her back. They wanted a perfect child! But they guessed they could deal with that. They changed her into robes they had brought just in case they had a baby, and Alfred said the first thing to her "from now on you will be Flora Lily Green not Potter" he finished with a dervish smile on his face.

Flora and the boy whose name was Harry James Potter grew without knowing each other. But neither did Flora or Harry knew that the scar in form of lighting on both their shoulder and forehead would be known and honored all around the wizard world. Neither of them knew they were legends in the magical world, that they were the ones who had survived and defeated the darkest wizard of all times, that they were the Boy and Girl Who Lived.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed! Anyways I need help with the title can you guys send me suggestions please?
The cover was made by @gnxres, I do not own nothing!