20 Not Giving Up, Not Yet

Hey guys! Sorry but my iPad was with no battery and I have some HUGE end of school project going on... So yeah, I could not update earlier. But let's get started with!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

I was stunned to say the least. How? How could this girl who I befriended and loved with all my heart be my sister? (I should interfere and remembered he loves like friends, just like he loves Ron and 'Mione) I first I thought this was just a prank of the twins. But then I remembered the twins barely pranked me and they also loved Flora, they would never mess around with her missing. Then I thought it was just that ferret Malfoy. The point is: I did not want to believe it.

I have lost every member of my family and now that I find out who my sister is I also discover she is the only student to ever be missing from Hogwarts! But then I started to remember the similarities: she had bright red hair just like my mother. Also her bright green eyes just like mine. I felt a hand in my shoulder and realized I had been shaking. Not of fear, but of anger. Not of her, I guess if I was in her position I would not tell anyone either. I was angry at myself for not realizing it before. Sunddenly I bolted up with only one thought at my head. I stormed of the common room ignoring Hermione's shouts.

If there is one person in this castle that new about it was Dumbledore. I knocked impatiently at his door, when he opened he said "hello Harry. In what might I help you?" My anger calmed down and I sighed. "I just found out Flora is my sister. Did you,sir know about it?" I asked as I sat down in front of him in his desk. He solemnly nodded his head "unfortunately I did Harry." The anger was starting to boil inside of me again "but why didn't you, sir tell me?" I saw a glint in his eyes behind the half-moon shaped glasses. "When you are old like me Harry. You understand that there is always a reason somethings are told, or not told. Even if they are not visible." He explained. I nodded and asked "does Professor Lupin knows about it?" He kinda smiled "no dear. Remus don't know anything about it, maybe, you should tell him now."

I nodded and we both headed to the door as I was going down the stairs Dumbledore called "and Harry?" I looked backwards "yes sir?" "Don't worry, we are going to find her." I nodded again and walked to Professor Lupin's class. As I knocked on the door I remembered I had class with him practicing my Patronus anyways. He opened the door and beckoned for me to come in. "Hello Harry." He said cheerfully then he saw my face and his smile dropped "what's wrong?" He asked as he sat down.

I took a deep breath in "I found out who is my sister." I saw I got my teacher's attention and explained "Flora, she is my sister." He nodded slowly as if trying to process everything. Then his eyes widened as if he remembered something. He got up stunning me. "Well Harry." He said leading to the door which I politely followed even though that was not the reaction I expected. "I guess we should call it a night. Go to your common room, I think both of us should think." I nodded and said my goodbye. I walked back stunned by my favorite's professor reaction.

Remus' POV.

Now that Harry explained it to me it all made sense.

I rushed to my drawer. If what the young boy said is correct then I knew exactly who had taken her. I rapidly searched for the map me and my friends had made when we were young. I did not find it then I went to search for a book on one of the oldest shelf. They were all organized but it was not there. That is when I realized it.

Severus had put Flora in detention one of these days. No wonder he adores her! She looks so much like her mother! Only the thought of Lily made me sad. But I headed to my drawer anyways, to search again for what I was sure was not there.

Possibly Severus was the only one nerdish enough to find out she was Lily's and James' daughter. And of course on detention he gave her the Marauders Map and she secretly grabbed the book. I would not be impressed. She is a perfect combination between jokily James and thirsty for knowledge Lily.

I sighed and sat in my chair, thinking. I needed to tell this to Dumbledore but first I needed to find Peter and prove it. But mainly, I needed to update the black big dog waiting in the edge of the Forbidden Forest.

Flora's POV.

I was confused. Why, did the traitor only grab me if he wanted to grab both of us? That thought stayed bugging me the entire day, or night. I am not sure anymore.

I sighed. There was not reason to stay worrying myself for Harry. I am pretty sure he can defend himself and he have a whole school of wizards protecting his back, I have more things to worry about. I said to myself. But that questions continued bugging me deep, deep inside my mind.

I needed to concentrate into another thing. I looked at my book, wincing from the strength of turning my head. I extended my hand to get it but stopped halfway through. My hand was skinny, dry, pale and shaking. I guess my body is in no better shape. Then I decided to do another thing, instead of reading. I started planning a way out. I new I was not strong enough to get up and walk away, much less to fight Pettigrew. So I concentrated into another thing.

I closed my eyes and used all the magic left of me. After a minute I opened them panting. I rested and tried again. Because if I wanted to get out of here I would have to be the youngest witch or wizards to ever turn into an Animagui.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, again! Just wanted to say I will possibly not publish any other chapter this week because I will be to focused reading the new Trials of Apollo book that is coming out tomorrow!
Remember! Vote and comment!