23 Expectro Patronum

A/N- I know, I took way longer to write this chapter but I was without inspiration and sincerely I prefer to wait and do a good chapter than do a bad chapter at the right time.

So I just updated again because I saw some grammar mistakes while rereading it, but I am sure it is not all because I did not even read the whole thing. Anyways I am just saying this for you guys not to read the whole thing again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flora's POV.

Expectro Patronum, Expectro Patronum.

It whispered.

I bolted up.

Taking deeps breaths I looked at my surroundings. I was at the Hospital Wing, but what had happened yesterday? Where was Sirius? Then I saw Ron in a bed against the opposite wall and I heard someone beside me waking up. As I turned around to see who it was I felt a burning pain down on my waist causing me to grit under my teeth. At this Hermione took notice of me and ran from the bed beside mine to where I wad. In the meantime I looked down at my waist to see what was hurting so much. I saw my left side was bandaged. Then I remembered the claws marks Sirius gave me.

My eyes grew wide as I remembered my godfather. "Sirius." I breathed. Hermione was already by my side and I looked at her "where is him." Harry was already up and I tried to lift up myself. But he held me back, not that I would have managed it myself. "He is in one of the towers of the castle. The Dementors are going to give him the Kiss any time now." Hermione explained. At that Harry was so taken back that he took his hand out of me. At that time I slowly sat in the edge of the bed and got my shirt a little bit up. Then I unstrapped the bandages and before my brother or 'Mione could say something I threw them at the floor. Then I looked to see what was left of my injury. Madame Pomfrey had stitched it but I slowly inclined myself to the sun and the stitches disappeared. But instead of simply disappearing it left a scar. I guessed that it was because it was already stitched.

Out of nowhere Harry said "I, I think I saw our father Flora." My head shot up and I thought: why would he have seen Oliver? Then I realized: our. He meant James. "How?" I breathed. "He-he saved me and Sirius from the Dementors." Hermione sighed and said "Harry I already told you. It is not possible." But he replied "but I saw it!" But my mind had already drifted to somewhere else. Sirius. "Sirius is going to get kissed by the Dementors." I muttered, and that was enough to get them out of their argument.

I got up and looked at the 2 third graders standing there. Harry seemed to recover fast enough and he said "We need to go save him!" And with no more saying, except Ron complaining, we ran out of the Hospital Wing. But we did not even arrive 3 meters from the door when Professor Dumbledore appeared. By the look in his face I saw it was too late. But I could not believe it. I was so taken back that I did not even hear what they were talking about. How I wished we could change the past! Then I remembered.

I looked up just to see/hear Dumbledore saying "3 turns will be enough." And he left. They looked confused so I sighed and said "Hermione the time turner!?" She got a look of understanding in her face but Harry looked even more confused. She fished it out of her shirt and pushed Harry closer. I walked up to her and she put the chain around our necks. 'Mione turned it thrice and the world turned and folded itself right when Ron started complaining. Again.

It was suddenly day again but Ron was not in the bed he had been when we left. I smiled, knowing it had worked. Then Hermione started storming off to the outside of the castle. My brother was still dumbfounded, not understanding nothing at all. I was just following them when Hermione stopped by a wall overlooking Hagrid's cottage. As I peered over her shoulder I saw something that was pretty hard to believe. I saw Hermione punching Malfoy square in the face, and of course I couldn't help but smile. "I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or not." I said. When she looked at me I explained "I had broken his nose some time ago." Months I added falling silently. 'Mione noticed it and changed subject "They left, let's go." I followed them, running to Hagrid's cottage.