7 Meeting Harry Potter (and sadly a few others)

Hi! I am just going to say I got the idea of she passing out from @Isabelle1506.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flora's POV.

I entered the train and while carrying my trunk I tried to find an empty sit but all were full. I walked until the end of the train, the last compartment was with a girl with bushy brown hair, a redhead boy and a boy with jet black messy hair, round glasses and stunning green eyes. Just like mine. There was also an adult I guessed was a professor but he was deep asleep. The professor had messy brown hair.

I knocked on the glass door, they looked like they were in a deep conversation so I opened the door and interrupted "hey, can I sit here? All the others compartment are full." They looked a year older than me. They smiled and the girl said "sure. I am Hermione Granger." She scooted so I could sit next to her and gave me her hand to shake. "Flora Lily Chains" I introduced myself. After I figured out the redhead boy was named Ronald Weasley, Ron for short. And then the boy with glasses presented himself "and I am Harry, Harry Potter."

My eyes grew twice it size and I said "like in the boy who lived?" Ron chuckled and said "the one and only" Harry punched Ron and then Hermione looked at me "so, which house are you in? I haven't seen you in the Gryffindor common room or in the halls, but you don't look like a first year." I smiled "I haven't been sorted yet." I saw the confused expressions in their faces and explained "my Hogwarts letter came late so I am starting Hogwarts in my second year. But to answer your question I don't really care witch house I am in. I just don't want to be in Slytherin." They smiled at that "I think I will go to Ravenclaw."

We stayed talking for a while. I explained to them that I was adopted and that is the reason I did not know about my powers. They explained the adventures they had in the last two years. And God! They had some frighting moments!

Then they explained about the Slytherin boy named Draco Malfoy. I laughed, he looked just like an Alicia in boy form, even the looks! Platinum blond hair Harry described. I opened my mouth to comment about it when the temperature dropped drastically.

The sun had disappeared and the train was cold. It felt as all the happiness had been sucked from the world. And it was then that I saw it. A hooded figure appeared in the door. My eyes grew wide: I knew what they were, but I have only seen them in pictures: Dementors.

I opened my mouth to try to say a spell but was stopped when the Dementor opened his decomposed mouth in front of me. Suddenly all the happiness went away of me, I heard a woman scream and the last thing I saw was the professor expel the Dementor. Then I blacked out.

When the sun touched my body I regained consciousness. I bolted right up startling Hermione, and Ron. I got up and realized I had been in the floor of the compartment. I saw Harry was laying in the floor right next to me, I flushed a little before realizing the teacher was talking to me "here eat some chocolate, you will feel better." He handed some chocolate and I ate it. I felt a lot better and I saw Harry was waking up. The teacher said he should also eat chocolate and then said "my name if Professor Lupin, you should get changed. We are almost arriving, I will have a little talk with the conductor." And went away.

Harry was now sitting on my side, Ron and 'Mione (Hermione) in our front. Then Harry asked "did-did anyone else faint?" I said "me. Who was the woman screaming?" Both Ron and Hermione looked worried "there was no one screaming Flora." Harry looked at me "you heard it too?" I nodded but said "anyways we need to go change."

They let me stay in the compartment to change and while I was changing I was thinking: why was there a Dementor in the train? Certainly it was searching for Sirius Black. Harry had explained Sirius was a criminal that wanted to kill Harry, he was a follower of Voldemort. He had ran away of Azkaban.