21 Worth it

Flora's POV.

I had almost given up. It had passed about 4 or 5 months and nothing happened. I had to admit, I was also loosing hope. Would anyone ever find me? Or would I stay here until I died? Just the thought made me full or tears.

But I controlled myself. I there was one thing I knew it was not to freak out or to show weakness in front of Peter. Oddly enough he hadn't been coming torment me lately, he hadn't been coming at all. My stomach groaned at the thought of food and I shrunk back to my dark corner, but even now a small smile crept in my face. I swear that if I come back I will never ever lecture Ron on his eating habits again! I thought to myself.

Then I closed my eyes and concentrated again. I had been tapping my last resorts of magic to try and become and Animagui. Until now? Not working out. I sighed and tried again, but this time I was cut short by a thumping sound underneath me in the rusty old wooden floorboards. At first I just thought it was Pettigrew and slouched back at my corner. But then as the sound got near and almost at the door, I realized it was to tough and loud. Not anything the traitor would do. He was usually silent and agile as a... Well as a rat. But as I heard the sound of the doorknob open I slightly inched forward. Big mistake I thought, pushing my self against the wall, trying to control my breathing and hoping the enormous black dog in front of me did not notice.

The dog, I realized, was caring something. No, not something, someone I realized short of breath. And as the wolf turned around and headed to the bed right next to my corner I found out I actually knew that person, because the terrified red headed with a bleeding leg just on the other side was actually Ron Weasley. I frowned, why would a dog drag him all the way to here? I thought. Sadly I did not have time to formulate an answer because as I looked for the dog I saw him transforming into the face of the man that was in every newspaper, magazine and radio in the wizard world.

That time I could not keep my mouth shut and said, barely more than a whisper "Sirius Black?" He looked at me first with anger then with astonishment then somewhere between the latter and pity. I don't blame him, I must look hideous I thought. he crouched next to me and I instinctively backed away. Then I heard something almost like a shriek, I looked at the source of the sound and realized it was something clasped in his hand and my guess was that he was holding Scrabbers. Then I turned my focus back on Sirius. He got closer to me and extended me a hand trying to help me up. I hesitated at first, not because he supposedly was a psychopath but because I haven't gotten up from my corner in a long time. But after something I saw my fear was irrational and accepted his hand.

Just as I got up a wave of nausea rushed over me and my feet felt like jelly. I was about to tumble down if it was not for Sirius who had passed my arm over his shoulder and neck and was now supporting me with his whole body. In the dimly lighted room I realized I must look no better than me. He dragged me forward, my head too heavy to keep it straight, as he talked with me. "I can't believe you are alive! That rat will pay! Hey! Just a little bit...." But he never got to finish that sentence because right at that moment Harry and Hermione came rushing though the door. My head weakly shot up as I watched them take in the scene. First they went to see if Ron was ok, then they saw Sirius holding me. Something flashed in Harry's eyes as he raised his wand. "Let her go." He said pointing to Sirius. I tried to speak "No. Harry he-" but with every word I said I felt dizzier and weaker. I tried again "He- he's not- not" but I did not get to finish since right at that time a black waved passed and took me with her.

Harry's POV.

As I saw Sirius Black holding my sister I felt something in me. How dare him take my sister. Then I took a glance at her and got even angrier. She was in rags and with dirt in her face. But what worried me most was that she looked extremely pale. I got up and raised my wand at the criminal in front of me "let her go" I said. I heard her try to say something, it sounded like "he's not" but then she passed out. The grip in my wand tightened "I said LET HER GO!!" I almost shouted. He slowly but surely laid her down next to Ron.

I was a little more relived but still enraged at Black. He advanced on me and I backed away tripping and falling close to 'Mione. He asked for our wand so I had to give it to him. "Well, well" he said. I interrupted shouting he killed my parents. I am not sure from where that came from but it just slipped from my mouth. Then Ron said "you'll have to pass over us to kill Harry." The criminal smiled "There will only be one death tonight!!" He declared as he reached out. But he stopped just as Professor Lupin entered. I thought he was going to save us but he talked with Black and then after 'Mione revealing he was a werewolf they told us the true story of the true traitor.

Then Snape interrupted and Sirius blasted him away. I have to give him credit to that. Then when they were done I was boiling with anger as Peter Pettigrew transformed from Scrabbers to a human. Then Flora murmured something.

Flora's POV.

I was slowly regaining consciousness and didn't feels he dizziness anymore. I opened my eyes and listened to the whole conversation. When they were done I decided to interfere "see? He is not the traitor." They looked at me and I just shrugged feeling my mood lighten instantly.

Right now we are on the tunnel that leads out in the Womping Willow as they explained. Sirius and Harry were a little behind us helping Ron and Professor Lupin was helping me. As we got out the first rays of sunlight in days hit my face. I let them go forward as I took a deep breath in, sucking the last rays of sunlight of the day. Suddenly I felt renewed. But my happiness soon faded as I heard a terrifying screech. With fear building in my throat I looked up and saw it was full moon, then I looked at Professor Lupin and saw him contorting and saw fur growing, claws appearing, teeth showing and that is when I new he had wolfed out.

Instinctively Professor Snape that came out of nowhere came in front of us while Sirius and Professor Lupin fought. The tree, who had regained movement, put its branches around me protectively and I saw Pettigrew run away. "NO!"  I shouted and ran to get him. But it was too late, I saw he had dropped my wand so I grabbed it, but then I saw that Sirius was loosing the fight, I also realized he was being careful not to hurt him too badly. Then I remembered something. My dad and Sirius both transformed when Professor Lupin wolfed out. So maybe...

I closed my eyes and more than ever I wished I could transform. I used all my willpower and felt myself changing. When I opened my eyes my vision had changed and I was a....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!!!! HAHAHAHAH
A/N- Hey guys! So what do u think is Flora's Animagui form? Comment! If any of you get it right I will dedicate the next chapter to them!

Sorry for not updating earlier. I woke up super early today to write this chapter so sorry if it is not so good. Also I would like to give a special thanks to @elpollofrito and @AndresFernandez992 for entering just because of a presentation we did! Thanks so much!