Sneak-Peak

This is not exactly a sneak peak but I guess that if I put A/N most people would jump the chapter but it is an important one.

So.... I did not write yesterday because I am kind of sick and I am having a writers block of how to write the next chapter.

Also I want to put some love in Flora's life. With who should I put? Comment!
P.S: I want someone who lives after the Battle of Hogwarts.

I was thinking of a Draco Malfoy love story. What do you think? I have some idea of what it would look like, so here is a sneak peak of what would happen if it was a Draco Malfoy love story. This is in Fourth Year.

Flora's POV.

I sat there watching as my brother and Malfoy had a discussion. Each of them were shouting at each other.

I just rolled my eyes. Why could they just ignore each other? Of course last year I broke his nose but I think that doing that I earned some of his respect because he stopped bothering me all the days.

Still he did not knew I was Harry's sister. I suddenly shot straight up as I saw Harry throw him at the floor and cast a stunning spell. Soon after he walked away.

No one was in the halls so as I walked close to him I sighted. I knew he deserved that but I also knew it was not right and if I did not help him I would be as bad as him.

So I pointed my wand at him and took of the spell. I helped him get up and saw his left arm was bleeding "here, let me help" I raised my hands and as soon as the sun touched it they started glowing and healing the wound.

"T-thanks Chains" he said. Then in his usual arrogant voice said "why are you helping me anyways?" He then yanked his arm out of my grip and walked the opposite direction of where I was walking.

I smirked and started walking the other way thinking of the cute way his voice sounded and... my smile soon faded when I realized what was happening. I sped up thinking: no, no, no no! I had a crush on Draco Malfoy.

Draco's POV.

Why was Flora so nice to me? But I will admit. She earned my respect last year when she punched me square in the face. That definitely was a Slytherin action, and not a Gryffindor! I almost smiled at that time when I saw the swish of red hair pass by me.

I stopped in my tracks when I realized what I was thinking: there is no way I was thinking of a mudblood like that! And there was no possible way I was falling for one, that would mean: me Draco Lucius Malfoy was changing and was melting that stone heart.

So? What do you think? Comment! Oh also I just signed in Pottermore and I got sorted into Hufflepuff! I always got Ravenclaw but I guess my loyalty is stronger than my intelligence!