17 Hufflepuff vs. Griffyndor

Flora POV.

The game was going terrible. Our team was loosing, it was raining terribly, the wind was horrible and it was cold, REALLY cold.

Also I was sleepy and that may have helped on the description of the day since I stay in a very bad mood when I am sleepy. I squinted my eyes thru the googles to see where the hell was the bludger going and relaxed when I saw it hit someone from the other team. The Hufflepuff were nice guys but I could be very competitive sometimes.

I looked around trying to find Harry and see if he already found the snitch but the sky was so cloudy I barely see the bludger coming directly to my face. I just swung the bat and looked up again. This time I did not see Harry neither the seeker of the other team (Cedric? I think that was his name.) and the crowd had started cheering louder than the sound of the raindrops dripping in my broom, head, hair, arms and face.

I gripped the handle of both the bat and of my broom tighter ready for whatever was about to come. I was having a bad feeling about this game and it was not only because we were loosing. Then I saw it, I saw a figure fall out of the murky clouds without a broom. People started shouting and I saw it was Harry.

My heart skipped a beat as he approached the floor and finally I came to my senses. I made my broom go the fastest it could and made it lean to the ground. I was a few centimeters far from him when I threw my body dangerously too close to the end of the handle and reached out for him holding only with one hand. I was about the get a hold of his shirt when a familiar sound of something coming in high speed and I felt a abnormally hard tug in the front of my broom.

How did I not see it! A bludger WAS coming in my direction and I did not realize until it hit my broom. Thanks God the wood did not crash over the impact but I was already off balance so I got sent flying to the floor while Harry did the same 5 meters away from me.

In that small amount of time I had at least the decency of turning my body around so I would fall back first. Sadly though I did not do it with enough time and when I felt the wet grass on my back all air went out of my lungs, before I felt the aching and throbbing pain in my left arm.

My fall was way smaller than Harry's, I fell off what? 3, 4 meters? And I think no one noticed it since everyone was gathered around what I hoped was a breathing Harry. I laid down there my left arm now not behind my back as it was when I fell down. I tried to take deep breaths to refill my lungs and I was getting less and less dizzy, witch was good. When I saw I wouldn't faint if I got up I slowly sat down and saw a figure staring at me with his hand raised to help me.

I took it with my right arm since the left was tightly pressed against my belly. The body attached to the hand pushed me up with exceptionally good strength and I saw it was the seeker of Hufflepuff. "Hi." I said taking a deep breath "Cedric? Right?" I asked. He nodded and said "I think no one saw you fall down. Are you ok?" I nodded all coming back to my mind. "I need to see him." I said already walking away wincing from the pain. I think Cedric understood what I was talking about and followed me through the crowd with a hand in my back. Everyone made their way and when I got closer I heard Dumbledore calling me and ignoring my pain I sped up.

Draco Malfoy's POV.

Who was this girl? Chains I mean. She just fell off her Firebolt and by the views of it broke her arm. No one seemed to noticed and it was not my problem if she wanted to go all Gryffindor and jump off a broom so I did not go help her. Even though I would not make fun of her after since I don't want another broken nose.

Even though she was pretty brave to do that. And stupid. Tiny brace and stupid.

Someone pushed me and I pushed he or her back. There was a crowd around poor little Potter and I just followed it so I could see how he is so I could make fun of him afterwards. Or now, sadly he is unconscious. Anyways I expected Chains to stay in the ground for some time so I was speechless when I saw she walking towards Potter, that half-blood Hufflepuff behind her.

Who was her? No one is crazy enough to jump off a broom just to try to save a person, have the air punched off their lungs and then get up and start walking again! Also what the bloody hell was that thing she did with fire? That was amazing. And a freak I mean. Amazing and a freak.

I stared blankly at her but she caught me unprepared when she looked at me. I covered my face with a smirk hoping she did not notice it. She shot me a death glare and my mouth cowered in fear, the smirk disappearing from my face (I would ground it later).She started walking around and I shot her a death glare witch she ignored.

I walked around before she could reach the old man crying for help for his little precious Potty. I had more things worth my time.

Flora's POV.

When I was almost arriving at the middle of the crowd I started looking around for a familiar face. Surely 'Mione, George, Ron, Fred, Ginny or even Neville would be here but not. Instead I saw the face of Malfoy staring at me.

The strange thing was that he did not have his signature smirk in his face. I stopped for a millisecond and set my eyes on his face, he saw it and quickly covered it with his smirk but I saw the coldness did not reach the jerk's eyes. I shot him a death glare and his smirk disappeared but it appeared one in his eyes.

I straightened myself and started walking away but I felt him shot me a death glare witch I decided to ignore.

I sped up when I unconscious Harry and kneeled down besides him. I looked at Dumbledore and he asked "what can you do?" I looked at him, tears streaming down my face and shook my head "nothing and even if I could I don't have sun." He nodded and looked at the sky.

"I can summon it for a few seconds, will that be enough dear?" I nodded and stretched my hands over my brother's body. My left arm was aching but I did not care. I felt the hot and comforting sunlight touch my back and summoned the light to my hands. It rushed thru my body but I ordered it not to heal my wounds. I would need all I could get to help Harry.

My hands started to glow and I moved it through his body. I felt his breathe even, but I also felt the sun disappearing in my back. My heart sped up as I realize I was not going to be able to continue healing him without the sun.

But I frowned as my hands continued to glow, maybe even brighter than before. But suddenly I started feeling weak, dizzy and my vision was blurry. I felt my hands fall to my side and my body hit the wet grass before I blacked out completely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the whole Quidditch team staring at me.