22 Not the Smartest Idea

A/N- very fast on top is the picture of a deer hind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flora's POV.

I closed my eyes and more than ever I wished I could transform. I used all my willpower and felt myself changing. When I opened my eyes my vision had changed and I was a....

Deer hind! I could not believe it!

Honestly, in all the time I spend on the Shrieking Shack I was so focused on being able to be an Animagui I never actually thought what would I be. I started walking forward, to Professor Lupin. He stopped for a second and I thought my plan was going to work.

Maybe I should explain it. As Professor Lupin turned I remembered the memory Dumbledore showed me. My dad and the rest of the Marauders transformed into Animaguis to help Professor Lupin during full moon. So I guessed that if I turned into one too he could remember the human part on him, and being turned into the feminine version of my dad's Animagui was even better for the plan.

Looking back at it, I realize I must have not been thinking straight due to all that happened because the idea was pretty risky and insolent.

Anyways, I was about 5 meters from him when I stopped. I stood there for about two minutes waiting to see my teacher's reaction. Unexpectedly there was none. I stood there for one more minute wondering if any of the other people around were going to try to stop me, no one did. Or they were too stunned or terrified to act. I refused to check and made my hoofs move toward the werewolf in front of me, with only two things that kept me going.

Thing number one: if I stopped he could turn the attention to my brother and my friends and attack them. Thing number two: this was one of my dad's closest friend, he would give his life for him, just like he did for me and Harry. I owned him one.

But as I approached more 2 meters Professor Lupin seemed to come out of whatever daze he was on. I abruptly stopped as he leaned back, ready to pounce. I started backing away rapidly but I wasn't really used to having 4 hooves instead of 2 legs so I tripped and almost fell. The werewolf bared its teeth at me. I got up right at the time he pounced. I heard my brother's voice shout "NO!!!" and instead of squinting my eyes shut they were wide eyed. And I guess that is the only reason that I saw the way too familiar big black dog jump on me and push me to the side.

But I was caught off guard so when he pushed me to the side (with his full of claws paws may I add) I tripped and rolled over the tall grass and down the hill. A blinding pain erupted through my left side, then another pain appeared as I hit my head against a tree trunk. I felt some tears fall but I tried to get up. I was impressed with myself when I realized those were the only injuries I got, then I wondered how I did not break any hooves. But just for safe measurements I was leaning on the tree. As I slowly looked around I saw my vision had changed. Also I had my legs again; I was back on my human form.

I guess I had transformed while falling down and that was the reason I had no broken bones. I also guessed that the surprise, panic and terror that I felt were enough to make my body involuntary change back. Which was a good thing because I was not really sure how to change back.

I smiled to myself but winced from the pain in my left side. I looked down and saw my shirt stained with blood down on the waist length. I slowly folded it up my head still throbbing from the hit. As I analyzed it I saw several claws marks, four big ones and a smaller one. I realized I must have gotten them when Sirius pushed off Professor's Lupin's range, and I deeply wished there was sunlight so I could heal them. Sirius I thought looking up. I had totally forgotten what was happening up there. Right on the moment I got my head up I heard a howl. It was coming from my left.

With difficulty I went from leaning from tree to tree until I arrived behind a lake. The pain in my head and waist were increasing and I was starting to see black dots on my vision so I sat down to rest. I had few second of rest until I felt that blood curling cold sensation, as if all happiness was sucked from the world. I peaked over the tree and saw about 100 dementors, all flying over two figure. As I forced myself to look at the figures my heart stopped. It was Harry and my godfather. I tried to get up, to go and help them but the intensity of the pain increased and more black dots clouded my vision.

As the floor grew closer the last thing I saw were the first dementors starting to attack. That is when I realized what they were planning to do. They were going to give the Kiss on them, suck Sirius soul out. And as Harry was on the way they were also planning on doing the same with him. All I could do before I was totally unconscious was whisper "no."

But weirdly enough I had a dream. I was at a dark room. All there was, was darkness; nothing more. But then light bursted out of nowhere. I protected my eyes with my arm since the light was way too bright, but then the light dimmed and gained a form, or should I saw several forms. Thousands of animals were galloping by me. Then a whisper came, they were whispering only two words.

But as I was about to realize, those words saved my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N- Hi! Sorry for being one day late. I am awake until late only to finish this chapter. Also what do you think of her Animagui form?

Vote and Comment! I would mean a lot to me.