26 This Will Be a Long Summer

Flora's POV.

Right now I am in the Great Hall. Having the last feast as a second grader. I am talking to Fred and George about all the pranks they pulled while I was gone. "You know, we really missed having you around." The one who I guessed was George said. I smiled and slightly blushed.

Of course, Ron came to ruin the moment "Anyways, Flora. What... Do you plan to do about you new secret?" He said between munches. I strongly considered strangling him right there and then.

The twins then turned their sole attention to me and asked in unison "What secret?" I slapped my face, but before Ron could mess up things even more Harry saw what was happening and called him. "Nothing." I murmured. Of course, that was not enough, at all.

One thing I learned from the time I spend with them (even though it was short) is that when they set their minds into something it is almost impossible to change it. So I was honestly not impressed when each one grabbed me by the arms and dragged me outside the Great Hall.

My hair was a dark red curtain, keeping me from seeing anything until they put me down outside the Great Hall. So until then I was just squirming to get out and mumbling things such as "I don't deserve this" "Why." And "It is nothing." But I was laughing also, I really did miss this. But deep inside this reminded me of something else.

I was trying not to show it but I was a little afraid of what was going on. It was not a trauma or anything, I could handle it just fine, but being carried like this was not as comfortable and funny as it was before.

As they were dragging me one of them seemed to notice my discomfort and muttered a sorry. I smiled apologetic at him and I guessed he saw there was nothing to worry about. Anyways when they put me down and I tried not to show how relieved I was. I huffed and looked at them, crossing my arms.

Looking at them like this, both in front of me, standing, I realized there was something different about each of them. One stood taller than the other, by centimeters, but it was very noticeable. I was staring at them when the one was was taller said "So, what little secret?" I grinned at him and crossed my arms together "I will tell you, only if you tell me which one of you is Fred and which is George." They looked at each other and then said in unison "Deal."

I looked at them and said "Ok. Let me guess first." I examined them and then pointed at the one who looked taller. "You are George, and he is Fred." They looked at each other and grinned "How did you know it?!" I smiled "That is a secret for another time. Now, are you sure no one can hear us here?" They nodded together. I sighed and opened my mouth to say it when Fred popped in "Now, you better not invent it Flora Potter." My mouth was hanging open.

"How did you know it?! And why bring me all the way here if you already knew it!" I asked. They grinned and George answered "You know, Harry is not the most careful about hiding his stuff. And it was fun to drag you all the way here." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Ok, so now will you let me go and finish my meal?" I said while laughing. They smiled and each one gave me one arm. I linked mine with theirs and we started to walk to the Great Hall again. But before I went in I looked at them "You guys better not tell anyone you hear me? If you do you will have fireballs chasing you guys all year round." I said with a smile in my face, and for emphasis summoned a small fireball. They nodded and while we crossed the door Fred began "Ok, but when we come back." George finished "You better explain the whole story to us." I smiled at them and went to sit down next to my brother. "It is a deal then."

On the bus ride back to King's Cross I explained to my friend that I wanted to keep it a secret. Impressively none of the, decided to argue.

Right now we are getting off Platform 9 and 3/4. Harry's, and I guess mine also, ugh, uncle and aunt were late so he would have to wait until they arrived. I started looking around when I saw my parents waiting for me. I instantly went and hugged them super tight. "I missed you guys so much!!!!" I said. They were squeezing me and I was squeezing them back. "You should have come to spend Christmas with us then! We really missed you, you know." Oliver said.