25 Remus is Leaving

A/N- Guys! I am so so so sorry! I updated the last 2 chapter and then was all happy I finished the book when I remembered: I totally forgot about our dear Mooney and the notebook Flora stole from him! I am so sorry! Anyways... I will stop apologizing and get on with writing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flora's POV.

"But why!!?" I pouted again, crossing my arms while watching Professor Lupin pack up his stuff. I still couldn't get over the fact that he was leaving. He looked at me and said "I already told you Flora." "Yeah, but I still don't understand why!" I complained. He chuckled and continued packing. After some minutes I sighed "Well, I guess that if you are leaving I should give you this." I said while taking out from my robes the book: "Defending Yourself From Dark Arts: Especial, Darker Edition!" When he saw the book he slightly chuckled.

"I guessed you had it." He said and after a moment he headed toward me and said "Keep it. As I am not a professor I don't feel guilty at all for showing you this." He pointed his wand at the book and said "Escape Escondi" Then the cover of the book changed, and turned into a simple leathery black cover. My eyes grew wide anyways as a started passing through the book and saw the spells on the pages changed. They were not the same spells at all, there was no Patronus spell of even magic known to the world I think. "You guys created your own spells!!" I said impressed. He chuckled "Yeah. Most of them are spells to break the rules of the castle." He started.

That is when I thought: That might explain how Peter was able to apparate inside school ground. But as I started going to the last pages of the book I saw the spells became darker, for other intention. Professor Lupin saw the curiosity in my eyes and said in a sad tone "This was after you parents knew Voldemort was chasing them. We tried to figure out new spells to help them, combat spells. With the help of Dumbledore, me, you father and Sirius figured some out. At this time Peter was already distant. Anyways, I hope you never use this spells Flora." He finished in a solemn tone. I nodded and his cheerful smile came back. I looked at him and said "This book has already been great use for me, it was in it that I learned about the Patronus charm." He laughed "I guess you got more than your mother looks didn't you?" I blushed slightly.

"We should get going our different ways. For the book to change back you simply say Only for the eyes that can see." He said demonstrating. After that we said our goodbyes "Feel free to owl me any time you want Flora." He said when I was leaving, then I went to meet my friend at the begging of the feast.

We never talked about him attacking me, but I made sure to show him I was completely fine. I smiled thinking about the 2 men I met, knowing I just made 2 new uncles. And ones that I could trust unconditionally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I know, I know, short chapter, mostly a filler chapter. But it is an important on to the books ahead *spoilers*

Anyways... bye!! And again sorry for messing it up.

-Tris