18 Kidnapped

Flora's POV.

I woke up with the whole Gryffindor team staring at me. Well the whole Gryffindor team and that Cedric boy. They were talking among themselves and did not realize I was awake. I did not make notice of it either, just listened to their conversation.

"They won fair and square... even Wood admits it." Neville said. At that I had to ask a question "Where is Oliver?" I asked, they looked at me and Cedric said "you're awake! How are you feeling?" I shrugged "fine, so where is Oliver?" I asked again seeing he was not on the crowd around my bed. I also realized I was in the Hospital Wing. "Still in the shower." George said "we think he is trying to drown himself" Fred finished, and I laughed, really hard. At that moment the door opened and Ron and Hermione came rushing in. When she saw I was awake she came running to me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

She squizzed my whole body and my left arm throbbed in pain. I whimpered and she instantly let go of me. "Sorry." She said blushing a little "I was just so worry! You simply collapsed on the floor! How are you feeling?" I was really getting tired of that question! "Fine" I said bored adjusting my position and wincing as I moved my left arm. "What happened to your arm?!?!" 'Mione asked worryingly, Just like a mother. "I think Madam Pomfrey did not realize I had broken my arm." At that Ron said "Should we call her?" He asked confused.

I sighted and shook my head, they looked really confused and I just sat down and directed my arm towards the sunlight coming from the window above my bed. I felt my bones link together again and when it was done I could move it without feeling any pain at all. I heard a moaning sound and saw Harry was moving. Harry! I had totally forgotten about him! "Harry is waking!" I said and rushed to his bed. At first my colleagues were confused but then they saw what I meant and passed running by me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys. Remember how I said next chapter would be too long if I put all on it? So, I made this chapter. But I just realized it will be reasonably small compared to the others ones. Just a warning!!!!!! Now let's continue!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I touched the floor I felt a small dizziness but I almost fell down. As everyone swarmed through me I tripped and felt two bodies squish me like a sandwich. "Go easy there!" I heard a familiar voice say. "Otherwise you" another voice almost identical said. "May" said voice number one "trip" finished both voices together when the crowd had dissipated. "Thanks Fred and George." I said to the twins looking up, first at Fred than at George. They looked astonished and I laughed.

"You got it right." George said. "How" Fred started "did you?" George finished. I shrugged "well, see. Your voice" I said walking to Harry's bed pointing to George, "is more high pitched than your voice." I finished pointing at Fred. "It is a little bit louder, but not enough to realize if you are not paying attention." We stopped in front of a confused Harry and the twins started going to the back to the crowd. "We will talk about it later missy." Fred said. I smiled and turned my full attention to Harry.

We explained everything to Harry, but personally I almost lost it most of the time. I could see 'Mione was also loosing it. But I was trying to keep my patience, but I totally lost it when, right after Ron showed his now deceased broom, he asked who won the game. "Seriously Harry! Of all the things you could be worried about. For example what were dementors doing inside Hogwarts?!? You are worried about who won a stupid Quidditch match??!! But if it is so important to you Hufflepuff won fair and square!!." I grabbed Hermione's arm and we stormed off leaving a stunned crowd behind.

The rest of the day passed by really calmly. Everyone went back to their normal routine like anything happened. I also acted as if anything happened.

Right now I lay in bed thinking how in the world am I suppose to tell Harry I am his sister, especially now that I ran away from the subject when he needed me. I closed my eyes and slept, ready to tell him 2 days from now. On my birthday where he would take it easy on me.

Time-skip to the night of the next day

The day had gone smoothly but I was feeling something bad was going to happen. Now I was laying in bed. Everyone one was sleeping and I was thinking exactly what I was going to say tomorrow. 

Harry, I am your sister!! No, I thought. That would be too much Star Wars. Everyone was asleep as I looked around.

Suddenly I felt a hand cover my mouth, muffling my screams. The figure got my wand and  pushed me out of bed. I struggle to be in my feet and tried seeing my kidnaper face, but it was in vain.

It threw me outside the window and into the roof, sending pain through my back. I still did not know who the figure was but as I struggled to get up, the light of the moon shone from up above and I gasped. My kidnapper looked like a mouse and I knew exactly who it was "Peter Pettigrew" I said in a muffled voice just before I felt a tug on my belly and got twisted to all directions.

I knew I was apparating, but how? It was impossible to apparate inside Hogwarts! I hold back the urge to throw up as Peter pushed me up stairs go God knows where.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- CLIFFHANGER!!! Buahahahaha! Yeah, so... Till next time guys!
Remember: vote and comment!