5 Fight, Fight Fight!

[time skip to somewhere close to the end of May]

Flora's POV.

I was in a room, there was a crib and two babies. The babies were being held by a woman with auburn long hair. Then suddenly I hear a men screaming and  some light from downstairs, the women put both babies in the crib and say in a hushed voice "I love both of you, Harry always protect your sister your hear me?" Then a hooded figure came from the stairs and said, in a icy piercing voice "give me the children and I will let you live." The woman got in front of the babies and shouted "no never! Take me instead only leave the children!" then the merciless hooded figure raised it bone looking wand and said something. A flash of green light erupted from his wand and hit the woman, her body fell lifeless to the floor.

Then he headed to the babies, the boy Harry hugged his sister letting only her back exposed to the hooded figure. He raised his wand and said in a snake hissing voice the word that haunted my dreams since I remember "Avada Kedrava" and a flash of green light blinded my vision.

I woke up drenched in sweat. My hand was in my scar, it was burning as if it was on fire. It had all been just a dream, I thought. I took a deep breath and looked at the clock: 4:58am. I sighted, I had to wake up 5:35am to go to school, there was not reason to try to sleep more. I had been. Having the same dream since my visit to Diagon Alley. I walked up to my desk and  got some of my books and my wand.

I had learned some pretty fun spells such as "alohomora", "lumos solem" and my favorite one "wingardium leviosa." I also got very interested in a dark wizard named Voldemort. The book I got about He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is about Voldemort. I opened the book to a marked page:

Voldemort was defeated by Harry Potter and his sister. Both of them survived the killing curse with only a lighting scar. Sadly the girl was to young and rumors have (it is true) the girl was too young to survive and after the attack she died.

I thought that topic was pretty interesting but it was not fair the boy got all the credit. I closed the book and opened another one about Hogwarts and the houses.

The four founders of Hogwarts: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Created four houses: Gryffindor for the brave Hufflepuff for the loyal, Ravenclaw for the intelligent and Slytherin for the cunning ones. The Sorting Hat will choose which trait most represent you and that house will be your family.

I closed the book and thought "which house will I get in? I think I am going to get in Ravenclaw, but I kind of wanted to go to Gryffindor... I must have been thinking for a long time because suddenly my clock chimed. I smiled, today was Friday and tomorrow we would get my materials in Diagon Alley. I got in my uniform and headed down stairs.

My mother was already there cooking breakfast and I decided to help. Without her noticing I took out my wand and whispered "wingardium leviosa"  the plates flew to the table and a hugged my mum from behind startling her. I had breakfast and walked to school.

My day was as boring as ever and I was in a bad mood by recess. I was heading to a table in this cloudy day when a gang of girls blocked my path. The girl in the front looked like a rugby player, her name was Alicia. She and her gang bullied everyone in the school, but today I was not in the mood. "Get out of my way Alicia"I said without making eye contact, I heard she smirk "felling brave just because next year you're going to sixth grade? Isn't it?" she mocked. Then she pushed me to the floor. I felt a pain in my right knee and when I looked at it I saw blood.

Alicia started laughing and everyone came to see what was happening. Then out of nowhere the sun decided to show up, when the warmth and light of the sun touched my skin my cut healed. I got up my hands clenched into fist. I was tired of Alicia thinking she was the queen of the school, and I was feeling pretty brave right now. I raised my hand protecting my face. She smirked doing the same "you wanna fight? Do you? Shouldn't you call your mommy? Oh wait, you don't have a real mommy, you were adopted weren't you?" Uhhhh, she got on my nerve. No one and I repeat NO ONE say Christine is not my mum.

Alicia opened her mouth to speak but I shushed her by punching her in the nose with force I did not knew I had. I heard a satisfying crack and her nose started to bleed. I was startled as so everyone else. I had NEVER punched anyone, but I was tired of her, yesterday I saw she bulling my best friend and today talking bad about my mum. I think her "kingdom had enough of her."

When she recovered she tried to punch me but I ducked and punched her in the stomach. I don't know where those reflect come from but I was stunned. She was preparing to hit me again when a voice boomed through the plaza "WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" I lowered my hand, oh oh, it was the director.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right now I am waiting to enter the directors office. Gladly Alicia is in here also, Mr. Algsand (our director) called our parents and Alicia and her parents went inside first. I could only think of one thing: "which house was I going to go now? I bet Slytherin the only one I did not want to get into! But how did I get those moves? Usually I am really messy." My thought were interrupted when Mr. Algsand called me inside, my parents were waiting for me in there. "Miss Chains I understand Miss Alicia has been causing a lot of problems but why did you punch her?" I looked down at my hands, I did not want tell him. My dad patted my back, I looked up took a deep breath and stammered "she-she told me I had no real parents. And yesterday she was bulling my best friend." I looked at Mr. Algsand face, he had a kind smile on it "ok, I recognize she passed the limit but next time don't go into violence, call a teacher." I agreed and we left.

The car ride was silent. When we arrived home I ran strait into my room. I got my wand and started practicing spells. Few hours later my dad knocked in the door "Flora, daring come have dinner." I got down and we had dinner.

I went up to bed and laid down, I got a book and started reading it. "Just more one chapter and I will take a shower..." I said to myself. It turned out I slept in the middle of the fourth chapter, but what can I say? Voldemort was an interesting topic.

I felt in a dreamless wonderful sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N-wow! This chapter was supposed to just be a short filler! But 1,292 words is definitely not short. Anyway my battery is dying and I cannot charge it right now so it may take longer to put another chapter!