12 Birth Certificate

A/N-I got the idea of she actually knowing about the Time-Turner from @Simplymeh20 the story was "Two Star-Crossed Lovers: A Draco Malfoy Story year 3.

Also I a very important idea of the story I got from @caitlindamood was of the birth certificate. The story name was "The Girl Who Lived...Through Draco Malfoy. Have fun!
-------------------------------------------------------

[time skip to one month after the Cobra incident]

Flora's POV.

Today I am nervous as hell. One day after tomorrow is my first actual Quidditch game and guess who we are playing with? Slytherin, just my luck.

Today I was barely paying attention to any classes. I was so distracted that I even put the wrong ingredients in a potion! In the end my cauldron exploded and I was expecting Snape to be angry with me. So I was really nervous when he called me to stay when the rest of the class was dismissed.

I walked to his desk, my head low. "I am sorry Professor." I said as quietly as I could. I looked up expecting see a furious Snape but the smirk he had in his face took me by surprise "it is fine Flora. Guess you are excited about the Quidditch game after tomorrow?" I nodded. "Well then, I will give you a permission slip to skip classes for today and tomorrow. But if you want to go, go is not my problem." He said in his emotionless voice while writing a permission slip to me.

I was shocked. Snape had never been so nice to me! He handed me the slip, I thanked him and started to walk to the door, when he called me back again "and this does not leave my classroom ok?" I nodded and this time ran to the Quidditch field to get my broom and practice. I was still thinking about the way Snape had acted when he was only with me, I should tell my friends, I thought while getting in my broom. But no, he said that did not leave the classroom and I am a girl of trust.

Snape' POV.

After that conversation with Flora I couldn't handle it anymore. I stormed off to Dumbledore's office ignoring if I was going to be late for my next class or not. I said the password to the gargoyle and ran upstairs, without even knocking I entered the room and started saying "she is it, isn't? Lily's daughter? The one all books say is dead?"

For the first time in my life I desperately wished I was wrong. That would put an end to this stupid hallucinations. I looked at the old man with long white beard in front of me just to see he nod his head "I was wondering when you were going to find out, Severus." I collapsed in the nearest sit. This was to much to handle. Lily's other baby is alive, the other baby she DIED protecting is alive. The one that all books say is dead is alive. With my face between my hands I asked, trying to hide as best as I could the hate in my voice "why didn't you tell me Headmaster? Does she know? Does the boy know?"

I looked at the man in front of me and listened carefully at what he said "no, my dear friend, neither of them know. And you are not aloud to tell them." Before I could oppose he raised his hand, beckoning for me to be quiet "because I have a felling she will know soon enough, and I did not tell you Severus because I know you. You would have stormed out of this room and searched the seven seas to find Lily's baby." I smirked, that was true.

I got up and said "well then Headmaster I should be going." And walked of the office just wishing for once I could be close to a Potter.

[time skip to breakfast the next day]

Flora's POV.

Yesterday I skipped most of my classes thanks to the slip Snape gave me. Except Defense Against the Dark Arts. Nope, that was the only class my brain didn't allow me to miss. It was actually interesting though. Well everything is more interesting than divination I had with the third graders.

Flashback to the cobra incident week.

I was walking with Harry and Ron to a certain class called Divination. Hermione was nowhere to be found. We entered the class and a warm sickening scent greeted me. The tables were only of two so I sat in a table close to Harry and Ron.

Suddenly Hermione appeared in my side startling me. "How did you do that?" I whispered. She just smiled and said "what do you mean? I was here the whole time?" I thought I was going crazy but smirked as soon as I saw the small little ball dangling from a necklace on 'Mione's neck. She had bent down to get some books so I had a clear view of it, and I knew exactly what it was, before she got up I whispered in her ear "you know I can see the Time-Turner you are trying to hide don't you?" She got up astonished and I smirked "don't worry I not tell anyone."

Then the teacher arrived and class was super boring. Mostly it consisted in the teacher predicted ways Harry was going to die. I tried not to sleep and may I say. Mission unaccomplished.

End of flashback

I was playing with the food in my plate thinking about two things. First: how come I can get even more nervous? Second: it has been 1 month since I sent the first letter to my parents. I have sent one each week and they still haven't answered me!

Suddenly two hands blocked my vision "guess who is?" Said a too familiar voice. I rolled my eyes and said "Fred, George." The took their hands out and sat beside me. "So... We were thinking, there is a prank we want to do but we need to heat up somethings" George said showing a bag, I knew exactly what they wanted "can you do it?" I smiled and opened my hand summoning enough light to create a small ball of fire.

I concentrated hard because if not I could loose control and absolve all the sunlight, and that was A LOT. They put the bag over the fire and then they ran away. I closed my hand and shouted "TELL ME HOW IT WENT!!!" Then I started talking to the trio, that is until the mail came.

I was not expecting to see Ash, so I was impressed when she let a letter in front of me. I thanked Ash with a bacon and opened the letter as quickly as I could seeing it was from my parents.

Dear Flora,
We are so sorry for not sending a letter earlier.

"You should be" I said.

But we did not know how to explain this. There was another letter with the one you received accepting you to Hogwarts. Here you have it. Please don't hate us.

Love,
Mum and Dad.

I opened the other letter and could not believe what I read

Dear miss Chains.

I have kept this hidden from the Ministry as your biological parents last wish, here goes you birth certificate.

Flora Lily Potter,

Daughter of James and Lily Potter younger sister of Harry Potter. Godfather Sirius Black.

I could not believe it! I was the girl everyone though I was dead! I heard Harry say "what is the letter about?" But I ran, ran to the common room, tears at the edge of my eyes. I was a Potter! My godfather was a fugitive!

I ran with my head lowered until I bumped into someone. Malfoy saw my face and took the best of it "why are you crying mudblood? Missing your mummy?" I simply whispered "not now please." He didn't care and continued "well, well, look who is missing mom!" I had tears streaming down my face and tried to pass through him but he pushed me back. "Let me pass." I said, "or what, what will..." I had enough of him and punched him in the face.

I did not wait to see his reaction, I just ran to the common room, tears streaming down my face. I was going to the room when I saw there were too many people there. I got a copy of the daily prophet and ran to the only place I knew no one would dare try to find me. The Womping Willow.

I arrived there and let the tears fall. The tree got me and led me laid down on the branches. Too many questions filling my mind.

Harry Potter Sister || CompleteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara