13 Gryffindor Vs. Slytherin

I don't know how much I spend in the tree. Or how much I cried but when I looked around I saw it was already dark. I started walking back to my dorm. The Daily Prophet in one hand and my birth certificate in the other.

Most of the Prophet was about Sirius Black. I sighted, today did I not only discover I was a Potter (I was still having a hard time processing that) but I also learned Sirius Black, my godfather, was in Azkaban for telling Voldemort the location of my parents.

When I though I had no more tears they came. Only the though of my godfather, my father best friend be the reason they were dead infuriated me. In the portrait of the Fat Lady I made a decision. Well, two. Actually three.

First: I would think about this things later, after the Quidditch game. I would also search about Black, I don't believe he was capable of doing that. Second: I decided I would not tell Harry any of this. At least not for now.

I said the password took a deep breath and entered the common room. Knowing what was about to come.

My friends surrounded me and bombarded me with questions. I was too shocked to answer any of the questions, only payed attention to one of them, and that was the one of Harry "Flora, are you ok? Why did you leave in the morning? You look pale."

I stopped the urge to roll my eyes. Of course I was pale! I just discover Harry Potter was my brother, my parents were killed by Voldemort and I survived a killing curse. I manage to stammer a I don't know and Ginny saw I had a busy day, so she helped me out.

"Guys, I think Flora should sleep. The big game is tomorrow!" She said. The girls said good night and I headed to my bed. I thought about everything that happened today until I was fast asleep. With no surprise, I had my dreams.

I was in the room, there was a crib and two babies. The babies were being held by a woman with auburn long hair. Then suddenly I hear a men screaming and  some light from downstairs, the women put both babies in the crib and say in a hushed voice "I love both of you, Harry always protect your sister you hear me?" Then a hooded figure came from the stairs and said, in a icy piercing voice "give me the children and I will let you live." The woman got in front of the babies and shouted "no never! Take me instead only leave the children!" then the merciless hooded figure raised it bone looking wand and said something. A flash of green light erupted from his wand and hit the woman, her body fell lifeless to the floor.

Then he headed to the babies, the boy Harry hugged his sister letting only her back exposed to the hooded figure. He raised his wand and said in a snake hissing voice "Avada Kedrava" and a flash of green light blinded my vision.

When I could see something again I saw a man. The man had curly black hair, but it was messy and dirty. He was in a street and the other man on the street was the rat looking man. The man with black hair was furious and shouted "TRAITOR!!!! YOU, YOU ARE THE REASON THEY ARE DEAD!!" The other man just smirked a evil smirk and shouted a curse, disappearing letting, to my disgust, only a finger left.

I woke up with someone shaking me, my scar hurting like crazy. I saw 'Mione looking at me with a worried expression. "What happened? You were whispering Harry's name and some other things!" I just shook my head. This time I was understanding my dreams. What I saw, the woman, the hooded figure. That were my parents, that was the day Voldemort killed them, that was the day he tried to kill me and my brother but failed.

I had zoned off so when I looked at Hermione her face was with more worry than before "you should get ready, Harry is already with the rest of the team." I slapped my face, how could I have slept so much? I changed into my uniform, got my birth certificate and put it on my pocket. I got my broom and met Oliver at the field.

"Why are you late?" He asked annoyed, I just shrugged and went to warm up. Harry came by and I couldn't help but stiffen myself. "Hey, why were you like that yesterday? Sorry for pressing you yesterday." I just shrugged and said "family problem. We should get going, the game is about to start. Good luck." He smiled and we went to the field.

What I said was true. It was family problem, but he did not know that with "family" I meant my real family. I got in my position and the game started. I will sadly admit, it was not going well. I was the youngest and possibly the weakest but still defended my team well. But things turned hard when I saw a buldger heading strait to our other beater. I opened my mouth to warn him but it hit him. Hit him hard, he fell unconscious to the floor and help went for him.

"CHAIN! YOU ARE ALONE NOW!" Oliver shouted. I sighted, this was going to be hard. The game soon restarted right when Madam Hooch blew her whistle Harry started chasing the snitch, and soon the Slytherins beater threw both buldgers to our theme. I tightened the grip in my bat and looked where were they heading to. One was heading to one of the chasers and the other, I growled furiously, was heading to Harry. Malfoy was right behind him.

I smirked, the other theme may have had strength in their side, but I had one thing they did not: logic. I followed the chaser the buldger was going to hit and waited. Everyone one started yelling at me, but I maintained focus. As soon as both buldgers almost hit their target and I entered in action.

Everyone who had been shouting at me looked in amazement as I hit the buldger that was hitting the chaser in the direction the other buldger was. I hit it with so much strength I dislocated my right shoulder. Pain shot through my right  side but I ignored it. I watched as the buldger I sent hit the other one sending it at Malfoy's direction and hit him. I sped up and hit the other buldger aimlessly. Hey! Don't blame me! I had to do it with my left hand because of the pain!

But that did not matter, Harry had got the snitch and Gryffindor won. Anyways, I was furious. Why? I was not sure, maybe because of all the thing that happened yesterday, plus the dreams, plus someone trying to hurt Harry in the game...

I landed down, cheers feeling my ears, my shoulder was still in pain but I simply landed got my broom and started to head to the dorms. I stopped, though when Oliver shouted "FLORA LILY CHAINS!" I turned around and resisted the urge to shout: it is Potter not Chains, but I could not tell Harry yet. I was afraid.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" He asked, I just shouted back "IT WAS THE ONLY WAY! I WAS NOT FAST ENOUGH TO DEFLECT BOTH OF THEM!" Oliver had gotten close to me with a smile on his face "it was impressive. YOU are impressive. Let Madam Promfey take a look at that" he said pointing to my shoulder. I shook my head and started walking to my room.

Before going upstairs I made a decision. For now, no one would know I was the girl who lived. I crumpled my birth certificate and threw it at the trash. I ran to my room as the common room started to fill in. I rested in the window and as soon as the sun touched my shoulder it healed. I closed my eyes, it hurtled to put my shoulder on it original position, but it was not my first time. Icarus had done it many times before, I laid down until I was fast asleep. I may have just been midday now but I wanted to black of for today.

Rest and Saturday I would talk to Dumbledore, I would also search about Sirius Black. For some reason I new he would not do that. I slept until the next day when I woke up with two identical faces throwing me off bed.