15 Realization (part 2)

A/N-Okay I have two things to say. First: it is early in the morning where I live and I am on the bus to the way to school. It is about an 1 hour ride so I can write a lot, that is, until I stay dizzy. Anyways, that means I am writing in the small keyboard of my phone in a moving vehicle so don't blame me for making some mistakes.

Second: we just reached 228 views! I am so excited! I never thought I would get so many and wanted to thank you guys for reading the story. Also my friend said she would give me something small when I reached 200. After I update you with what she gave me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Late" I shyly finished. "Ah, Miss Chains. Late, 3 points of Gryffindor, now sit down please." I stayed standing where I was too stunned to move. Snape never, practically NEVER took points from me. I walked to a desk Ginny had saved me my foot making noise when it touched the cracky wood.

But before I could sit down my mouth acted agains my will, well, not exactaly since I actually wanted to say what I said "sir, what hapenned to Professor Lupin?" I stayed standing there waiting for an answer with came shortly after "he was unable to come, now sit down Potter, please." he said in his monotone voice with a hint of boredom. I openned my mouth to say something intellgent as "I think it is of my business sir." but I was sushed when he raised his voice to say "DETENTION MISS CHAINS, HERE AT 7:48PM TODAY! NOW SIT DOWN!"

I stayed standing there again, then he shot me a threathening look daring me to say something, I quietly sat down but not before sending him another glare witch he returned with a smirk. The rest of class passed in a blur, Snape filling all his free time with detention from anyone who asked any question. The only thing I payed attention to was about the animagui topic.

When the bell rang indicating class ha ended. I packed my things up and ran to the doors but stopped when Snape said our homework was an essay to Monday, at least 3 parchments long about how to define if a person is a werewolf or a animagui. When he finished saying that I grabbed Ginny's hand stopping her from asking Snape a question therefore stopping her from getting detention. I was the last one out and before I closed the door I looked back at Snape who was looking at me and showed him my tongue leaving a startle Potions teacher behind.

The rest of the day passed in a blur and before I knew I was in the common room thinking of ways to prank Alicia with Fred and George. I was bored out of my mind and after some time I decided to go somewhere else since almost all my ideas of pranking right now involved burning her down or freezing her up. I let my feet guide me and before I knew I was in the Quidditch field. I smiled to myself, and ran to get my Firebolt. When I came out I saw Harry getting ready to set of. I ran to where he was startling him, we set off, playing and forgetting about all my worries. For some reason I think he saw I was angry, mad, or in a bad mood, whatever that was and did not say a word.

I have no idea how much time we spent playing, or racing but soon enough the sky was getting dark, I saw Harry had stopped and I also stopped. "Hey Flora, at witch time do you have detention with Snape?" he asked. I had forgotten all that had happened last days but now with him talking to me it finally sank all in again. I had told Harry and the others about Defense Against the Dark Arts at lunch but I did not understand why he was bringing up the subject. "7:48pm why?" he looked at his clock and said in a rushed voice "because right now is 7:40pm I think you should run!"

I was going to slap my face but I had no time to loose, I thanked Harry and ran to this supposed to be horrible night. I was panting when I reached Professor Lupin's class, I wanted to know witch time it was but I had no clock. Man! I really need to get one! I thought before entering the class.