Prologue

Soft clicks are the only noise in the quiet houseHer fingers fly over the keyboard, typing up the essay that was due the next morning. Four cups of coffee and three hours later the 10,000-word history essay is completed. Hopefully, it would be enough for at least a B, but at this point, she didn't care, she was exhausted. The clock flashes 3:31, she yawns, stretching her arms above her head and stands. A flick of the switch and the light turns off, blanketing the room in soft darkness as she pulls the warm covers over her and drifts off into a dark, dreamless sleep.

                           ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

A man lurks outside her bedroom window, camera dangling around his neck, fresh pictures await him. He peers in at her, a soft smile plastered on his face as he watches her sleep. "Ah my sweet princess, we shall be together. Do not fret, for you will have me all to yourself soon enough. Sweet dreams my dear Charlotte." The shadow of a man slinks into the night once again.

Hey guys! For those of you who have read this before, I'm rewriting 'Watched'! I've been wanting too for a long time but never had the motivation too. Now is the time folks so buckle up and get ready for a ride. The first chapter should be up soon. I hope you enjoy! (P.s. I thought the song fit pretty well, sorry not sorry.)