Chapter 7 Home?

The picture is Charlotte's bedroom at Eli's house.

"Come on, darling you've slept enough. I brought you some food, come on." What's going on? I struggle to open eyes. "Come on princess, that's it wake up." Finally they open. I take in my surroundings. Blue walls, a big window, a couch and some chairs. Where am I? Finally, everything comes flooding back. The guy came into my house, he... what happened after that? I scream and he wraps his arms around me. I pull back almost falling off the bed. "Darling it's okay calm down. You're home now. Our home." What? What is he talking about? I'm not home.

"What are you talking about!? Where am I?!" I scream at him backing myself up to the edge of the bed.

He smiles at me. "Home darling, with me. We can finally be together forever! No one can take you away from me." He picks a tray up from the nightstand beside the bed. "I made you some food, I thought your stomach may be a bit upset after the chloroform, so I made you something easy."

"Y-you chloroformed me?!" I ask, horrified. "What...what did you do while I was...unconscious." I back away further and look at myself, sighing relieved when I find my clothes still on.

He looks at me shocked. "Darling! How could you even think that! I would never hurt you. I love you, just like you love me." He smiles and reaches for my hand.

I pull back falling off the bed with a thud. "Don't touch me! I don't know you and I DEFINITELY don't love you!"

His face contorts with anger and he stands up throwing the tray across the room. "I have been nothing but kind towards you and this is how you treat me?" He says in a low, deadly voice.

He walks towards me slowly and I back away. "I-I'm sorry please don't hurt me!" I curl into a corner covering my face with my hands. He grabs my arm pulling me up roughly and throws me on the bed. He cuffs each of my hands to the bed.

"This is what is going to happen each and every time you have an outburst like that." He says angrily and walks out of the room, slamming the door and locking it. ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I don't know how long it's been but it's starting to get dark and I'm starting to get hungry. He still hasn't come back and I don't know if that's good or bad. My wrists are raw from yanking on the cuffs and my voice is hoarse from screaming. I'm completely exhausted and I just want to go home.

Click. The door unlocks and swings open. I lift my head from the pillow. He stands there, a smile on his face like nothing happened. "Hello darling." He walks into the room shutting the door. "I assume we're done with the outburst from earlier?" He sits on the bed beside me and I squirm away as far as the cuffs will let me.

"Come on darling, don't be like that." He grabs my arm, gripping tight and pulls me back to him. "Don't make me hurt you, because you know I will." He growls lowly, glaring at me. "Just behave darling."

"Never." I say through gritted teeth and pull away from him again. I glare at him and yank harshly on the cuffs.

He closes his eyes, clenching his fists. "I guess you're still acting childish." He stands up. When you're ready to act right just call." He leaves, not slamming the door this time but still locking it.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅