Chapter 2 Pickles (Mystery Man POV)

I watch quietly from car, parked across the street. She had just gotten home from school. I watch the front door open and close as my princess walks out the door. Her headphones in as always. I sigh watching her walk down the street. I love her so much, only a little longer till I have her for myself.

I follow her to the store and wait until she's been in there for about five minutes before walking in after her. I wander the store, always keeping her in sight. I watch with annoyance as she walks up to a young cashier and asks him a question. He leads her through the aisles, until t pick up a jar of pickles, looking it over while he watches her, he starts following her out of the aisle and I decide to intervene.

"Hey!" I call him over away from her, a hint of annoyance seeping into my voice.

He huffs and walks over. "What?"

Leaning real close I growl, "Leave her alone or you'll regret it."

Backing up a bit I ask him louder "What's your preference, dill or sweet?" I ask him holding up two jars of pickles. 

With his voice wavering a bit he says. "S-sweet I guess."

I put both jars back and turn to him glaring. "I'm serious about leaving her alone, she's mine."

He nods fearfully and practically runs back to the cash register. I look around for Charlotte, not seeing her where she was last. I walk between shelves for a few minutes before I find her at the cash registers. I grab a random bag of chips and stand behind her in line. I'm so close, I could just tell her right now and take her away with me. No, there are too many people here. I'll just have to wait. 

My princess turns to me, my heart jumps to my throat as she asks if I want to cut in front of her. I watch her lovingly as I tell her its fine. I check out after her and walk to my car. My heart breaks as I watch her struggling to carry her groceries home. I need to fix that immediately.

                    ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I pull up outside the car dealership. A man comes over to help me.

"What are you looking for today?"

"Hm. Do you have any older models?"

He leads me to a section of the dealership and I immediately find the perfect one. I point it out to him. "I'll take that one there." After paying and signing all of the papers, I leave with a brand new set of keys in my pocket. I hope she'll love my gift just as much as I love her.

Hey guys! Guess what? I did it, I know the chapters are short, but they will get longer I promise! Let me know what you guys think!