Chapter 13 School

Charlotte's outfit for school (Below) Agent Riley AKA Dr. Spencer Reid AKA Matthew Gray Gubler (Above)

The next day, after my meeting with him, my mom and Agent Riley take me to the mall to get things for school

The next day, after my meeting with him, my mom and Agent Riley take me to the mall to get things for school. I'm still a little unsettled after last night. I couldn't sleep. When we get to mall, mom drags me to an office supply store and we get paper, notebooks, pencils, highlighters, pens, etc. Then I drag her to Hot Topic so I can get a Twenty One Pilots book bag and a couple more shirts. One from 'Supernatural' one of my favorite tv shows and two Twenty One Pilot ones.

Buzz. My phone buzzes in my pocket. 'Where are you?' I try throwing him off and message back. 'The Park. Please don't come.' I don't get a response so I put my phone back in my pocket and continue shopping.

After that we go to Forever 21 to get some jeans and shirts. I also grab a couple of skirts and a dress. What? I have to look nice my first day at my new school. My phone buzzes. 'Where are you? Tell me the truth this time or I'll have to punish you.'

I push my phone in my pocket, ignoring him. We go to a shoe store and I get a pair of converse and a pair of flats.

Agent Riley helps me and my mom carry our stuff, my mom has bought some things for her as well. We stop back at the office supply store one las time then we  go to the food court. We order our food and sit down. A few minutes later I feel someone staring. I look up, across the room and see him glaring at me. I still don't know his name. I look away instantly. We finish and stand up grabbing out bags.

"Okay two more places and then we can leave." I say and lead them to the jewelry store. I grab a few things and so does my mom. Finally I lead them to Candyopolis. My mom gives me a look.

"What? I want some candy. Also I want to see if I can apply for a job. I point out the sign that says 'help wanted'. We go in and I get 3 pounds of candy and some lollipops. What? I like candy and it's not like I'm going to eat it right away. I also grab quite a few packs of gum. I need it for school.

While checking out I ask the cashier for an application. She hands it to me and we pay and leave. "Can we go home now?" I ask.

"Yes, just one second I want to go into one last store." My mom says and sends me and Agent Riley to wait outside while she goes in. A few minutes later she comes out with a single bag and we leave.

.

.

.

When we get home I go straight to my room with my bags. I have school tomorrow so I put my bag together and set it by my desk. I spread all my clothes out on my bed. I pick up a white dress with red roses on it. I hang it up on the closet door and then look in the closet for a pair of shoes. I grab a pair of matching strappy wedges and put them by the dress. I put the rest of my clothes away and look at the jewelry I got. I pick out a pair of red gemstones and put them on the dresser.