Chapter 30 Guest

The last thing I remember is staring at the ceiling before my captor jerks me out of bed.

"Up Maid! Now!" He grabs my arm. "I want this whole house spotless by tonight. We're having a guest tomorrow and you need to be on your best behavior, or you'll regret it."

I nod, shaking out of my skin and hurry to my closet. I don't want a repeat of yesterday. Or was it yesterday? I don't know how long I've been here really. I quickly pull on a maid outfit, starting with cleaning my room.

I put my old clothes in a basket and make my bed, then I tidy up the small bathroom. I leave my room and head down the hall, finally coming into the living room. Luckily, it wasn't that dirty. I put the pillows into place and arrange the remotes on the table.

I do the dishes, wipe the counter, and clean out the fridge in the kitchen.

Finally, I debate whether or not I should bother my captor, doing it could end up in a punishment, not doing it could as well.

Finally, I gather what little courage I have and knock quietly on his door.

"Come in."

I walk in to find him laying on his bed looking at a pile of papers, his room is the messiest place in the house. There are some clothes on the floor and some papers scattered over various surfaces of the room.

"Uhm-uh I was wondering if you wanted me to clean in here as well?" I whisper quietly.

He nods without looking up from his papers and I start picking up his clothes from the ground, putting them all in a basket. Then I pick up the papers and organize them in one pile on his desk.

His bathroom has more clothes, I put them in the basket as well and organize his soaps and bathroom supplies. I'm so focused on my task, I don't realize when he comes up behind me.

He grabs my shoulder and turns me around to face him. "What are you doing?"

"C-cleaning sir."

"Do you believe my guest will come in here?"

"I-I don't know s-sir."

"Now, get out of my bathroom and go do the laundry. Then, I want you to clean the room we were in last night." He says with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

My eyes widen and I begin to protest. "B-but-"

"But nothing." He glares coldly. "Do it or be punished."

I look down, tears building in my eyes. "Y-yes sir."

I hurriedly leave the bathroom and head to the 'room'. I bring a bottle of bleach, gloves, and a few sponges. It takes me a while and a few breaks, so I didn't pass out, but I finally finish cleaning. Hopefully he'll let me get some sleep now.

Hey guys, I know it's been forever since I updated but I've been extremely busy working on college stuff and working. I'm so sorry this is short but I'll try to update tomorrow.