Chapter 6 Home (Mystery Man's POV)

Picture above is Eli's house.

I hold her tight to my chest. My beautiful Charlotte. I've been waiting for this day to come for so long. I pick her up bridal style and take her out to my car, making sure no one sees me. I put her in the passenger seat and bound her hands and feet so she won't hurt herself when she wakes up. I buckle her and pull a blanket over so she won't get cold. Then, I go back in to her room packing a small bag for her with clothes. I rush back to car and we take off.

                   ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

An hour later

I pull up to my house. Charlotte is still asleep, I look over at her and smile. Finally the love of my life is here with me. I shut the car off and get out, I open her door and unbuckle her, picking her up in my arms. I open my front door, holding her in one arm, and walk in. I set her on the couch, making sure the blanket is covering her. I put the rag back over her face for a few seconds so I know she won't wake up while I'm gone and walk back outside to the car.

I get the bag out of the back seat and grab her present. I bring everything inside and put it all in her room. I decided it would help if she had her own room, just for now though. After getting everything settled I walk back to the living room and pick her up. God, she's gorgeous. I take her to her room and lay her in bed, taking off the bonds. I cover her with her blanket and then leave shutting the door and locking it from the outside so she can't leave.

I walk to the kitchen and pull out a few things from the fridge, knowing she'll be hungry when she wakes up. I start to scramble some eggs and put a couple of pieces of bread in the toaster. When the eggs are done I put them on a plate and butter the toast. I pour a glass of apple juice, her favorite, and put it all on a serving tray.

I walk to her room, unlocking the door, and walk in. She's still asleep, she looks like a beautiful angel. I set the tray on the nightstand and sit beside her. I gently shake her. "Darling, it's time to wake up." She doesn't move so I shake her again. "Come on, darling you've slept enough. I brought you some food, come on." She stirs lightly. "Come on princess, that's it, wake up." She opens her eyes, taking a minute to look around before she screams. 

I try to comfort her by hugging her, she pulls away almost falling off the bed. "Darling it's okay calm down. You're home now. Our home."

Sorry it's short but I figured that was a good place to stop before I messed everything up. I promise the next one will be longer and much better! I hope you liked it!