Chapter 15 Student Teacher

'Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh! No no no no no no (Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh!) Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (Eh! Eh! Eh! Eh!) A loser hides behi-' I cut off Tyler Joseph's amazing voice by dismissing my alarm. 

Today is my second day of school. Not as monumental as my first, but I still need to look nice. Instead of a dress, I put on some skinny jeans and a Twenty One Pilots shirt. I also grab my red beanie and slip it on. I leave a little earlier than last time, this time I made myself eggs for breakfast. 

Agent Riley drives me to school again today.

"Have a good day!" He yells from the car.

I smile at him and wave before walking into the school. I immediately head up to Mrs. Ana's room. Even though class doesn't start for a few minutes she said I could come to her room. I walk down the hall and hear a familiar voice. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Ana. I am Lucas Stone, the new student teacher." He says.

What's he doing here? Why is he in my class? Did he say student teacher? Oh no. I turn back the way I came and decide to walk around for a while until the bell rings and I have to go back. 

I don't want to. I stop outside the door. It's okay, he can't hurt you in school. I take a deep breath and walk in, heading straight to the back, not looking at him.

I keep my head down, drawing in my notebook absentmindedly. When I'm done I look at the drawing and realize that I've drawn him. I hurriedly flip the page. 

The last bell rings and Mrs. Ana walks to the front of the class.

"Good morning class. As you all can see we have someone new in here today. His name is Lucas Stone, but you all will call him Mr. Stone. He will be the student teacher in this class for the rest of the year. I have a meeting today, so Mr. Stone will be teaching. I want you to all be on your best behavior. I'll see you all tomorrow." She finishes her talk and grabs her coat before leaving.

He stands up at the front of the class. "Hello everyone. As Mrs. Ana just said my name is Lucas Stone, but you can me Mr. Stone. I'll be here for the rest of the school year, I hope we can all get along." He smiles and I hear a few girls whispering about how hot he is. I curl my lip in disgust, if only they knew how twisted he was, if only they knew that he's made my life hell for four years, they wouldn't think he was so hot.

He begins the lesson, but I barely pay any attention. I'm more focused on my drawing. This time it's an octopus, a cartoon one. I finish it and look at it. The paper is snatched out of my hands. Startled I look up. 

"You're supposed to be paying attention, not drawing." Mr. Stone says, he takes the paper with him to the front of the room and continues teaching, staring at me the whole time. 

.

.

.

1st and 2nd hour pass quickly and finally it's 3rd hour. Calculus. I love this class. The teacher, Ms. Mosley is amazing. She explains everything in a way that I can understand. I walk into class and stop dead in my tracks. Lucas, if that's even his real name, stands there, his back to me, talking to Ms. Mosley. No, he can't be here too. Why does this happen to me? I walk in and quickly find my seat. Ms. Mosley has assigned seats, I'm near the front.

I sit at my desk and pull last nights homework from my bag. I finish up the last couple problems and look it over, trying to ignore Lucas. I feel him staring at me, it's not pleasant.  Ms. Mosley starts the class. She has us take notes, explaining each slide as she goes.

By the end of class I have half my homework for tonight finished, because Ms. Mosley explained it so well. Lucas hasn't said a word to me this whole time. It's good I guess, unless he has something planned.

The bell rings signaling that it's time for lunch. I have plans to meet Maria at lunch, she's going to introduce me to some of her friends.

I walk into the cafeteria and look around for Maria. I see her standing in line and rush over. 

"Hey Maria!"

She smiles. "Hi Ivy! How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm great. So, what are you getting for lunch. The meatball sub, the mac and cheese, or the cheesy sticks?" 

"I'm going to get the me-"

I'm cut off by someone tapping on my shoulder. Maria's eyes go wide and I turn around. Lucas stands there grinning down at me.

"Ivy, may I see you? I have something I need your help with."

I look back at Maria pleadingly. She looks back with a grin, mouthing 'go he's hot'.

"Come along Ivy." He grabs my arm, spinning me around and making me walk with him.

"But, what about lunch..?"

"I'll get you something to eat." He drags me outside and to his car.

"Get in." He orders and gets in the drivers seat. I hesitate and he gives me a look telling me I better get in. I sigh and climb in the car.

"Where are we going?"

He grins. "You'll see."

"I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Is Lucas even your real name?"

"No."

"What is it?"

He doesn't answer and continues driving.

Sorry this is short but I wanted to upload something today for you guys. I hope you like this chapter, even though not much happened. There is more to come though, I promise. Feedback is welcome! Again I hope you liked this. See you in the next chapter.