Chapter 10 His Escape (Mystery Man's POV)

We walk into the mall hand in hand and I turn to her, asking. "Where do you want to go first?"

She shrugs, so we walk around for a bit. After about 15 minutes she says quietly. "Uhm I need to use the restroom."

"Okay, just remember, don't talk to anyone in there and don't take too long. Okay?" She nods. "Okay, let's go."

I lead her to the bathroom and she goes in. After 10 minutes I start to get worried. Another 5 minutes and I hear sirens. I walk quickly, exiting from a side door and running to my car. Damn her, she is going to be in so much trouble when I get her back.

I drive off quickly, stopping at the house to get some clothes and money and the get on the highway. I drive for a couple of hours until I'm in Kansas. I'll hide out here for a while before going back.

I rent a motel room. I can't wait to get my hands on her. I'll just have to wait. Soon, though, soon I'll have her back and no one. Not the police, not her mom, not her. No. One. No one will ever take her away from me again. She will be mine forever.

She will love me.

I sit on the bed and start coming up with a plan. I'll need to get some help.

So, just a peek into Mystery Man's mind. Sorry it's short but it's just a filler chapter. I wonder, will our Mystery Man get Charlotte back? Who knows, well I do but I'm not telling. I hope you guys liked this chapter and hopefully I will have more up soon.