And what did you say?

Derek's POV:

I jump awake when I hear a loud noise sounding from the kitchen so I clumsily trip on the duvet out of my bed, rushing out of the room, and to the kitchen to see who's there.

Running out the doorframe, I stop and sigh in relief when it's Stiles in the kitchen, with quiet music playing as he bobs his head and wiggles his hips, so I check the clock on the far wall.

2:30 AM...   Figures.

I don't say anything as he continues to wipe down the mess from last night, humming the tune from the song.

I chuckle, making him turn around and smile widely, before scratching his head.

"Did I wake you?" He asks guiltily, so I just chuckle and shrug.

"I thought we were being robbed." I state, and he giggles some, before turning to clean again.  "What are you doing at this time?"

He shrugs, throwing and egg shell in the bin... "I couldn't sleep." He sighs, so I move over, and grab a cloth...  He looks up to me confused, so I smile, and wipe the side.

"Your not cleaning this on your own, I made it too." I say obviously.

After a few minutes of cleaning, Stiles starts squealing..  "I love this song!" He yells, shaking his head from side to side as he listens to it so I move over and crank the volume to a hundred.  "What are you doing?! We're gonna get complaints!" He yells over the music, so I shrug and dance really badly to the music.

"Let them complain!" I yell back, and he laughs, grabbing a spoon to sing as we both jump around the kitchen.

"DOCTOR, I GOT THIS FEVER, INSIDE MY FEET, INSIDE MY FEET...  AND I JUST CAN'T CONTROL FEET, WHEN I HEAR THE BEAT, WHEN I HEAR THE BEAT!   HEY DOCTOR COULD YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING, TO EASE THE PAIN, TO EASE THE PAIN...  DOCTOR IF YOU DON'T HELP ME SOON, I WILL LOSE MY BRAIN, WONNA GO INSANE!" 

He breaks down into fits of laughter, swinging the spoon above his head, so I laugh too and take his hands as we jump around.

I hear a noise from the door, so I let go of Stiles, and walk over, opening it to see a young kid with black hair rubbing his eyes.

"Turn down the music!" He yells, and Stiles does so, frowning, and messing with the spoon so I laugh and walk back into the dorm.

"No...  This is our dorm, you don't like it, fuck off." I smile, cranking the music back up to max, and Stiles bites his lip to stop laughing, so I walk back over to the door, shaking my head and waving to him.  "Bye..." I nod, slamming the door and going back over to Stiles.

He shakes his head, but starts jumping about again, but a different song comes on... So he screams and climbs onto the table, cat walking up and down, as he wiggles his hips and sings into the spoon again.

"Everybody dance now!   Everybody dance now!  Give me the music!  Give me the music!  Everybody dance now! Everybody dance now... Mmm yeah.... Mmm yeah.... Mmm yeah... Everybody dance now!"

After a few hours, I hear my alarm go off in the other room, so I turn the music down a little, and shake my head as I smile, helping Stiles down off the counter.

"I have to go to class today." I say, and he gasps and hits my arm.

"You should have gone back to bed you idiot!" He snaps.

"If I wanted to go back to bed, I would have, but that was way too fun." I explain, so he nods slowly. 

"I'll clean the rest of this now." He chuckles, looking to the mess we just abandoned, so I nod, walking off to get changed.