I like this so much better...

Derek's POV:

"Forget about it...." I smile, and he tucks under my arm as the movie continues to play out...

This time he doesn't dose off, but instead makes small comments on how the first movie is so much more better than the new one.

"And I think they kinda packed too much action in the new one you know?  But like, in the first one it was so much more planned out and chilled?.....    Plus, maybe I think they acted a lot better in this one than they did with the new one?   Don't you think?...." He says. And just as I'm about to state my opinion, he continues to blab on.   "So overall I guess you could just say that the first one is better and I think maybe they should rem-"

"Stiles, if you don't shut up.... I swear to god." I growl, and he huffs, letting go of my hand and crossing his arms as he slouches into the couch.

"I'm just saying....  That the f-"

"That the first one is better than the new one.... Yeah..  I think I may have gathered that.   Shhh." I sigh with an eye roll and he pouts his lip out... Breathing in to say something else.

Just as he's about to speak, I grab his chin and turn his head to press my lips to his hard, and his eyes go wide. His hands move to my neck instantly, and he closes his eyes softly... And I move away.

"Woah... Where are you going?!" He breaths, going red and flustered so I smile small and cross my arms.

"Watching the movie...." I say, nodding my head to the screen and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"And what the hell was that?!" He stresses, throwing his arms around above his head and I chuckle.

"It got you to shut up didn't it?" I shrug as he huffs once more.

He doesn't say anything so we look back to the movie, having missed a huge portion.

As a world record, he lasts a matter of a seconds before sighing loudly and turning to face me.

"You can't play with a guys emotions like that." He whimpers, giving me big, bursting eyes and I bite my lip... Trying my best to ignore him as I look over to the TV.

"Well, you shouldn't talk through a movie." I state.

Without a warning, he pushes his hand up my leg, right on my crotch above my boxers, before rubbing some, and I gasp, moving forwards but I contain myself and grab his hand.

"Stiles the mov-"

"We've seen it before, besides, I like this so much better." He whines, using his other hand to do the same and this time I moan his name softly. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you?" He whispers in my ear, pressing down harder...

"Stiles..." I moan louder, and he laughs, climbing onto my lap as he kisses me and bites my lip.

He leans up, for a split second, before pushing right down onto me and the friction causes me to arch up and bite his shoulder.

"Fuck me." He whispers, sucking the bottom of my ear before kissing along my jaw, and I nod quickly, pulling his hair as I push my hands down the back of his boxers and squeeze his ass.

I'm about to pull them down, until we hear footsteps behind the door, and the handle move, so he gives me a shocked look and falls off me to the side, grabbing the quilt and pulling it over his lap.

I'm about to get up, until Stiles pulls me back down and points down, so I look and see my bulge, so I grab the other half of the quilt and pull it over me.

"Shit." I whisper.

We look to the door to see Erica, Boyd, Scott and Isaac walk in.

"Hey, we wanted to see if you were alright...   You both stormed off last time..." Erica chirps, and I stare at them all.

"Star Wars!!!" Isaac shouts, and the second they all see the screen, they run over and sandwich onto the sofa.

"Ouch, what's that... That hurt Stiles." Scott hisses, and Stiles goes beat red and coughs furiously as he holds the quilt tighter to him. "Or ignore me." He laughs, pulling the quilt off him.

Everyone goes quiet, looking to Stiles and his tent, and he crosses his legs as everyone looks to me, looks down, and back up before standing up quickly.

"Erm, it appears we interrupted something, let's go guys." Erica snickers, so me and Stiles share a look as they run out and let out a breath it appears we were holding.

"What the h-hell just happened?" I stutter, and he shakes his head slowly.

"We just got caught." He keeps a straight face for a few seconds until he starts laughing uncontrollably and I smile as he climbs back over me.

"Apparently so." I snort, and he sucks a large, purple mark on my neck.

"Where were we?" He whispers, and I kiss him softly.

"You tell me." I say, raising one eyebrow, and he smirks, leaning down and sucking across my nipple, making me push forwards and grab his hips.

"I guess I could always show you."