We've been buds

Derek's POV:

Isaac and Scott walk in to sit down, not taking their eyes off the foxy teen running around like an idiot.

"Sooo?  You gonna explain or am I gonna wake up?" Scott starts, looking to his friend spreading out across the floor.  Making spit bubbles as he makes small star fishes...

"God I don't really know how to start." I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well you need to start somewhere." Scott sighs, getting pretty agitated as he stares at Stiles.

I bite my lip, figuring out where to start, so I chuckle nervously and smile.

"Weeeell, he's kind of a fox?" I say slowly, Isaac just goes off and chases him in circles but, Scott seems to be growing angrier and and angrier by the second.

"With removable ears and a removable tail right?" Scott mumbles, and as he looks at me I shake my head.

"Scott.  He's a fox, a real one..." I say, and he stands up, throwing a glass above Stiles' head and it smashed over both him and Isaac.

"I can't deal with this right now." He snaps, heading to the door, but Stiles grabs his legs with tears in his eyes. 

"Where are you going Scoot?" He asks, and Scott kicks him away, winding him. 

"IM LEAVING! MY BEST FRIEND, MY BROTHER.   IS A MONSTER! AND HE NEVER TOLD ME!" He screams.

"But... We've been buds." Stiles whimpers and Scott pinches the bridge of his nose as he sighs. 

"Goodbye Stiles." He whispers, walking out and closing the door behind him.

"Der?" Stiles sniffles, walking to me before curling into my and crying. 

Isaac makes his way over, sitting next to Stiles and stroking his back.

His eyes fill with tears as he starts to cry and crawl over to me, grabbing my leg, so I attempt to lift the teenager onto my lap.

"Hey he'll be back." I soothe but he just wails louder and louder. 

"He's my brother!" He shouts so I frown and look to Isaac.

"And you don't mind?" I ask and he shakes his head.  

"Not one little bit.  Not at all."

This is only short.  But. I once again left a little due to GCSEs .....  but. Once again I'm back and updates will be so much longer than this one 😘

* please read my other story. That isn't sterek called. I didn't know I was gay till I saw you

Thanks xxx

Love y'all xxxx