You called?

Derek's POV:

I flog Isaac off, my eyes drifting to Stiles as he slaps a blob of chocolate across his cheek, before a knock sounds at the door, and I crease my eyebrows in confusion.

Isaac looks to me before giving the door the same look.

"You expecting anyone?" He asks, and I shake my head, "I'll take him to the bedroom." He continues picking him up and taking him to the other room.

I wait till the door has been shut, until I make my way over to the door and open it slowly, to see a dark skinned man with a large black briefcase at his side.

"Hello?" I ask slowly, and he lets himself in as I give him an odd look.

"Deaton." He says and I stutter a little.

"But, I only just cal-"

"If it's supernatural, I thought it's be best if I came now, instead of waiting and the problem becoming a larger concern." He states so I nod and hum. "So what seems to be the problem?" He asks, and I shout for Isaac to bring Stiles out...

"Well, one day, he just randomly, turned into a semi-human, semi-fox, and his age changes from a teenager in college to, around five years old." I state, and Stiles starts giggling as he chases his tail into the living room so I groan and internally face palm as Isaac follows suit.

"Ah, I see..." He states, and stays silent for a few minutes, eventually moving to open his briefcase, pulling out a purple substance, connecting it to a large needle, to which Stiles gulps and runs back into the living room. "I know he's scared, but he needs this injection." The doctor continues so I follow into the bedroom and walk to the shivering fox on the bed.

"Stiles?... Baby it's okay.... Just a little pinch and it'll all be okay?" But he still doesn't move, but instead whines louder and burrows deeper into the quilt. I him and think before a smirk appears across my face and I stand up. "And we can get ice cream afterwards." I shrug, and within two seconds, he dives out of bed and clings to my side, to which I chuckle and pull him back into the living room.

Deaton gets the injection ready and stiles pulls his sleeve up to give the needle some space, he places it over his arm and I can feel Stiles tense and he sucks his breath in harshly as he pushes the needle into his skin.

After a few minutes, Deaton steps back, a look of worry fading over his dark features, and he looks to me.

"It didn't work?" He asks, disbelief running through his tone and Isaac speaks before I do.

"What do you mean it didn't work?"

"I mean... The injection didn't change him back...  what I mean is... It didn't work." He deadpans and he packs his things back up and heads for the door.

"So what?! That's it?! You had one plan, it didn't work so you're walking out?!" I yell out, clenching my fists at my sides.

He removes his hand from the door handle and turns around with a small sigh.

"There is one more thing..." He adds, and everyone in the room hangs on to the silence, waiting for him to talk again.
"It's highly uncommon that this procedure will work..."

"And what happens if it doesn't?" Isaac asks cautiously.

"Derek dies."

We all contemplate about going forth with it, Stiles crawling and pulling on my bottoms.

"What do we have to do?" I ask, and Deaton places his briefcase down, rubbing his hands together.

"Well..." He starts and I can tell I won't like the answer. "If Stiles bites you, you will too become a werefox...