You bit me

Derek's POV:

"I guess you could." I chuckle and he hums in agreement, kissing down my jaw, so I lay my head back for him to kiss further, and he does so, sucking roughly, making his way further down.

I moan out a little, and he grins, biting my neck and I wince, pulling away.

"What?" He whines, eyes going wide and he moves off me and to the other side of the room.

"Ouch, that really hurt...  Like. Not in a good way." I hiss painfully, and he holds his hand over his mouth quickly, and I stand up making my way over to the mirror. I move my hand away and gasp... "What the fu-"

  "What the fu-"

"I'm so sorry." He muffles behind his hand and I wipe over it, wincing a little.

"Stiles, you bit me." I reply. "I mean, a bite is a bite, but you broke the skin, and there's blood."

His eyes widen as I say that and he backs further into the wall if that's even possible.

"I didn't mean to." He whimpers, tearing up, so I shake my head, going to walk over but he holds out his hand.

I ignore his efforts, and continue to walk, moving in front of him as I smile.

"Babe, it's alright, it's just a scratch." I chuckle, and he breaths out in somewhat relief. "Move your hand, it's alright."

He shakes his head, so I frown grabbing his hand, tugging it away and he gasps, until I laugh and he breathes in relief again.

"I honestly didn't meant to Der." He whispers, so I tilt his chin up, pressing a soft kiss to so lips that taste a little of blood, until we move away for air.

"Like I said, it's alright, I'll go patch it up." I reassure him, and he nods slowly, following me into the kitchen.

I pull the first aid kit form the top cupboard, taking it back through and sitting on the couch as Stiles follows.

He takes it from my hands, wetting the cloth. Dabbing it lightly on top as I hiss.

"Sorry."

"Stop apologising, you didn't mean to." I laugh, and he gulps.  "Why did you bite me that hard?" I ask curiously, and he tenses momentarily.

"I er, I was too lost in the moment." He coughs, quickly taking out a plaster and placing it on top.

I'm about to say something else, until someone knocks on and Scott pokes his head through.

"The coast is clear!" He laughs, and the others walk back in. "I dropped my phone." He explains, looking to my neck.  

"Did someone get a little too kinky?" Erica giggles, and Stiles growls, slouching into the couch.

"I had a cut." I lie, and they all nod....

"Well, since your not banging each other, is it cool if we stay over? There's nowhere else to go, and no one has classes tomorrow. But please, cover up." Isaac asks eagerly, and I sigh softly.

I look over to Stiles who's biting his nail, staring at the floor blankly, so I look back over to the others.

He needs some fun...

"Sure." I smile, and they all Yelp, jumping onto the settee next to me and Stiles, as I pull my arm around him, snapping him out of his fuzzy state as he pulls the quilt over us.

"Okay. Someone put on a movie!" Boyd cheers, and they all follow with shouts making me and Stiles laugh.

I forget about the bite as they slip on 'central intelligence.' And we all get comfortable, leaning into one another for support.

After a while, I hear a snore next to me so I look down to see Stiles fast asleep, curled into my side like a koala, and I look across to see Scott, Erica, Boyd and Isaac asleep and drooling everywhere too.

I shake my head in amusement, looking to my watch as it only says one pm, and I stand looking in the mirror once more, careful not to wake any one the others.

I peel back the plaster, biting my lip as I touch over it.

He serious bit hard... A bit kinky, but... I guess it's alright.

I shrug, walking back and shuffle back around Stiles as he snuffles and sticks his face in the crook of my neck.

I smile, running my hand through his hair, placing a kiss on his shoulder before closing my eyes.

Ah what the hell? I can take a short nap.

So... A bit of a twist.... Xx

Comments what y'all think might happen!!! Xx

Stay tuned for more, love y'all xxxx