When a guy looks good in pink...

Derek's POV:

"Stop staring at me." I whisper, smirking as I feel Stiles' gaze on me.

I open my eyes, conforming my accusation, seeing his face extremely red as he looks down to his hand that is now tracing small circles on my arm...

"I'm sorry." He blushes, so I chuckle, and pull him into my chest.

"Don't apologise... It's cute..." I smile, and he beams, sticking his blushing face into my neck, doing nothing but nodding in return.
"What should we do today? I mean, I don't have class, and I'm feeling pretty lazy." I yawn, and he looks back up into my eyes.

"Can we eat shit tonnes of food, till we can't move and watch movies?" He begs, pouting, so I pretend to hum and think.

"Oooo, mmmm, I don't know." I sigh, laughing at his baby face but pressing my forehead to his. "Fiiiiiine, I guess." I chuckle, rolling my eyes so he cheers and wiggles out. "And where are you going?!" I ask, fake hurt in my voice.

"Getting the food as you set up the couch and movies." He winks, darting out the room, so I shake my head fondly and slowly get up, stretching and checking my phone.

From: The blonde one:
Dereeeekkk... You coming out with us for a bit or you too laid? ;)

To: The blonde one:
I didn't get laid!... But I am spending the day with him, just food and movies.

From: The blonde one:
Suuuureeee..... See you tomorrow then... Have fun. Watching movies....

I sigh, rolling my eyes, throwing my phone on the bed and walking out to see Stiles making pancakes.

"They smell good." I say, licking my lips and walking over, wrapping my arms around his waist as I rest my chin on his shoulder.

"I know right!" He sasses, wiggling his eyebrows... "Couch!" He orders, so I groan, moving into the bedroom.

I grab all the pillows and both quilts, dragging them into the other room.

I set the pillows out along the backs for comfort and support, leaving the quilts on the floor ready to pull on.

I wait patiently for Stiles to walk back through and when he does
He places the food down, and bites his thumb, a worried look playing across his face, as he starts to pace the room.

"What's up?" I ask, walking over to him... And he gives me a sad, desperate look before sighing and running a hand over his face.

"What are we exactly?" He finally breathes out, so I stare at him for a short while, before answering.

"We haven't defined anything for say...  What do you want us to be?" I ask, biting my lip but keeping my eyes contact with his.

"With all the hugging and the kiss yesterday, I guess I'm starting to care so much about you, I just, didn't know what to call us with you hugging me this morning.   And I know we don't need a label but I was just wondering...     What... What do you want us to be?" He hesitates, tensing as he waits for my answer.

I walk around a bit, pulling at my hair, but I cough and continue... "I think I really care about you too, and your right, we don't need to label anything but I know that whenever I talk to you, my feelings are always getting stronger than for a friend or best friend."  He doesn't say anything so I jump back in to finish off.  "If you didn't feel like that and you wanted to just be roomies, friends, then I'm totally cool with that as long as I can keep living with you." I sigh in relief getting that out, looking to him for any sort of reaction.

He mouths for words, opening and closing his mouth before he smiles small and quick... "I mean I constantly am thinking about you in a no friends way, and I wanted to know how you felt...   So..." He stops hesitating to ask the nest question... "What do you want us to be then?" He blinks and I smile.

"I would want to be a thing, I can't stop thinking about you and I think I might be going crazy." I chuckle, and he finally smiles widely, moving closer to me.

"Thank god, I think I might be too." He says, licking his lips.

"Oh my god seriously?!" I Yelp and he nods quickly.

"So, are we boyfriends then?" He questions shyly, and I gulp, looking deep into his chocolate eyes.

"Yeas! Well, if you want to be." I counter and he gives me the 'are you crazy' look.

"Wait..." He takes my hands in his, taking a deep breathe as the corners of his mouth turn up.   "Derek, will you be my boyfriend?" He asks clearly, and I almost jump around in joy.

"Yes!" I laugh, pulling him in and smashing my lips to his.

We stay like that for a few moments, in each other's embrace... Until he breaks away and looks to the turned off television.

"You didn't pick a movie did you?" He mocks, raising his eyebrows so I shrug and he bounces at an idea.

He pushes me to the floor, and drags over a box... Making me blush and panic.

"God no! I didn't realise that was here!" I stress, seeing him pull a box of my old photos across the floor.

He sits down and gets comfy, prying open the top, and taking a handful out.

We have a good laugh at some of my baby photos and pictures of me and my family... Until he rolls on the floor in laughter, clutching one hard in his grasp.

"What?!" I worry, trying to look at it but I can't see.

"When a guy looks good in pink." He winks, turning it around and I freeze, squeezing the pictures in my hand... Staring at the image he has.

I got offered a job in modelling, and one of my shoots for pink  Calvin Klein underwear was in there...

"Oh god no!" I groan, feeling myself heat up, but he just continues to laugh and point as I'm paralysed in embarrassment.

"It's hot!" He protests... "Come on it's not bad!" He giggles, so I laugh and stand up.

"God, cringe.  Can we watch a movie, we've been sat there for an hour and my ass hurts." Changing the subject.

As I make that comment, he smirks and stands up, abandoning the box and leaning into my ear.

"My ass is supposed to hurt, not yours." He pulls away and winks, and I cough and stare at him as he walks over and places a disk in the DVD player and turns on the Tv.

Still shocked, and slightly turned on, I walk over sitting on the couch, pulling him into me as we sit down and grab the quilts and snacks.

"Star wars... Really?!" I shout.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" He says viciously, shoving a chocolate in my mouth...

God I hate Star Wars.

Here's an update people xx

Sterek is finally kicking off now for y'all xx

This chapter has so much personal meaning, and it is my fave ever one yet!!!!! Xx

so you know the drill xx

Stay tuned for more, guys! Love y'all xxxx

Plus it's currently: 1:17 am

So Imma sleep now. Xx

Bye xxxx