Chapter 16 (Lies)

Chapter 16

Lies

Derek's P.O.V*

I woke and felt a body pressed against mine. I looked beside me to see Arabella still fast asleep. She looks so peaceful while asleep. Her long hair hung in her face and her lips were slightly parted. Her hand rested beside her face in a light fist.

I brushed her hair out of her face and placed a light kiss on the cheek. She moved slightly before settling again. I climbed out of bed quietly and left the room. I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. I guess it's the least I could do since she made dinner.

Soon I heard footsteps and Arabella entered into the kitchen. She looked at me and smiled.

"You're making breakfast?" She asked.

"Yeah, well you made dinner. And you were still sleeping."

"I was going to get breakfast in bed?"

"Maybe you should have stayed in their to see."

After we ate breakfast, Arabella and I took our showers and changed our clothes. I sat with Arabella in my arms as we watched a movie.

"Can you stay over again?" I asked her.

"I can't." She said. "There's school tomorrow."

"Skip."

"You know I can't do that."

"You're such a goody two shoes."
"And you're such a bad boy."

"Good girls like bad boys which is what makes us a perfect match."

"Whatever."

After the movie, Arabella packed her bag to get ready to go. I sat on the bed and pulled out everything that she put into her duffel bag.

"Stop." She complained, as she put everything back inside.

"No, I want you to stay." I said, pulling her clothes back out again.

"You know I can't."

I stood up and came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I placed a kiss on her neck and she sighed.

"Don't leave me here by myself." I said.

"What choice do I have? You can't leave and I refuse to skip school."
"Just stay with me until you absolutely have to go home."

"Okay, I can do that. But only because you asked."

"All I have to do is ask to get something? Can we...."

"Don't even finish that question." She said, pulling away from me. "You already know the answer."

"It could always change."

"Sorry, but not any time soon."

Arabella's P.O.V*

I stayed with Derek until nightfall. It's was almost 9:00 and my curfew is 10:30. I got up from my spot on the floor beside Derek.

"It's time for me to go." I told him.

"Already?" He asked with a frown, standing up from his spot on the floor.

"I'll try to come over again sometime during the week." I reached up to give him a quick kiss. "I'll see you later."

I grabbed my duffel bag and left Derek's apartment. I had fun with Derek even though we didn't go anywhere. Sometimes I like just watching movies while he holds me in his arms.