Coming Soon!

I have set a date! Who is excited? Because I know I am!

But before I release the date, I would like to explain a few things. First, I am sorry this book is taking a while to go up. I have said it before that I was having some health issues that I needed to take care of. I also just moved in with my brother and I am trying to adjusted to the move. My brother and family have been very welcoming and now I feel like I can comfortable enough to start dishing out Chapters. And third, I have been spending a lot of time editing "Flicker in the Night." (if you haven't read it yet, then you can find in on my profile). As many of you know, I am planning on Self-Publishing, so I have to make sure it is at it's best before I send it out on Amazon and bookstores.

So with that being said, thank you for being patient and understanding. You guys are the best! And because I love you guys for that, I will be post small excerpts of the book on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. (You can find the links on my profile as well). They will be leading up to the date.

I will be doing a cover reveal on Instagram on February 15th!

Description of the book will be up on February 15th as well!

and the book itself with be...March 15th!

Again thank you for waiting this long. (and on a side note, I am also working on book two to "Flicker in the Night!" I am very excited to start actually writing that book)!

Love,

Violet.