I Promise this isn't Goodbye!

I miss you guys and I miss posting here on Wattpad and I know many of you have been waiting for an update on this book. Most importantly I am sorry for not posting this sooner.

 The last couple of months have been very hard on me, I've had a big health scare that is taking up a lot of my time. I am planning on posting again in February 2019. I know it is far from now but it is something that I have to do for myself to make sure I am healthy. I promise I have NOT given up on the book. Thank you for being patient and not giving up on this book.

While I have been working on myself I have been trying to come you with a good way to develop my author's platform and social media platforms. I want to create content on my platforms that you guys would love and continue to love!

Next year is going to be my year because 2018 got the best of me, it beat me until I was on my knees, it's time I take back my life. I am planning a big project that I hope will reach people all over the world. So if you haven't followed my social media accounts go do that now! You can find the links in my bio, I plan to be posting a lot of things, giving hints on what I am planning. I am very excited to start the groundwork of this project.

Before I go I wanted to say thank you again for being patient and not giving up on this story. If you would like me to post a chapter in my book "Coffee time" about what happened when I was admitted to a hospital, then comment down below and let me know! I am more than willing to share my story and I hope it helps you guys to stay strong when going through a hard time.

With much love,

- Violet  XOXO

VOTE, COMMENT