Melody

First thing first, as much as I would love to write every day of every hour I can't. Sadly. I am currently working two jobs and one of the jobs is really taking everything out of me, so I have been job hunting on the side in hopes to find something way better.

The second I am not sure if any of you guys have read the chapter "Let me explain," in Coffee hour (You can find that book under my works on my profile). In there I talk a little bit about my depression and how it affected me and right now I am still recovering from when I was in a very bad place and I have a lot of ground to make up with my family. They have given me nothing but support in my recovery and I am getting better as the days go on. I hope to keep improving with me help and eventually not have to worry so much about.

Now with that being said! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you guys. <3

_____________________________

"I can't believe you do this," Evan said as he looked at Chelsea who was eating her lunch.

I opened my mouth to counter argue with him but I knew he was right. While Chelsea was in the bath playing, I called Evan and asked him to come over when he had the chance. I didn't tell him what I wanted to talk about I just said it was important. When Evan finally got here, he was beyond shocked, he just stared at her then looked at me then here again. He listened when Chelsea told him I went to get her get to bring her home.

Now we were standing off to the side and he was lighting into me. "How the hell are you going to explain this to Oliva? To the foster agency? They do house checks remember?" He shook his head and waved back to Chelsea who was waving a spoon at him.

Oliva was going to be pissed no doubt about that, the problem at hand was trying to explain to her why Chelsea is going to be living with me, and not the people they placed her with. I also can't forget that Hendrick killed them and made it look like a drug deal gone bad. "I can always say that I picked her up so we can hang out and then when I took her back home they were, you know....killed."

Evan shot me a glare as to say that was a stupid idea―which it kind of was in a way, but it might be the only one that this will work. "I had a feeling you were going to do stupid shit once you moved in with Ares, I just didn't think it would involve you killing her foster parents." He scolded me in a whisper.

"That is what I told her," Hendrick said from the sofa. "Ares will not be happy with this either."

Rolling my eyes I ignored Hendrick. "I don't care about Ares, what I care about is Chelsea and the fact that she was not in a good home. Plus I know for a fact that Hendrick would not risk getting caught, Ares would kill him himself."

Hendrick's eyebrow rose thinking over what I said. "That you are right, I would never risk things," He said. "She's right, you know. They will never link her to the killing, you should have seen the shit hole they lived in." He shook his head at the end then went back to reading the newspaper.

Evan let out a long sigh and tossed his head back. His hands rested on his hips as he thought of a plan. When he finally looked back to me he shook his head. "What's the plan? Hmm? Do you honestly think that she is going to keep her mouth shut? You know as well as I do that Chelsea will tell Olivia that she asked you to come save her, not pick her up for the day."

Evan and I stared at each other for a few minutes, I knew he was right and he knew I knew he was right. This was going to be hard to convince Olivia about what has happened. "What if I told Olivia she did ask me to come get her because she was scared of being in a new home, so I picked her up to hang out only to find out that they were killed. That way when she tells Olivia the stories line up."