Melody

Getting to school I can feel that the tension was high and there was no doubt in my mind that people were staring at me today. Between first and fourth period I was able to pick up on the talk going around. A lot of people have been wondering as to why Cristal was dragged out of the school yesterday. Some were saying that they killed her, which I know is not true, Ares was always a man of his word. Some said that I threatened her in the parking lot after school, which also didn't happen.

I was pulled away by Emerald.

Then there was my all time favorite. They are staying to say that I threw money in her face after I threatened her. Couldn't they come up with something better than that? Who in the right mind would threaten someone then throw money in their face....okay I can see Ares doing that, but me? Not likely. She doesn't deserve my money or time.

When I got to my class that I share with the boys I was able to feel their eyes on me. I focused on the board and tried not to look their way. Relife washed over me when I saw we were working on our essays today, Since everything has been happening I haven't had the time to even work of school things at home.

"Okay class, today I would like you to get into a group of four." The teacher started. "Once you are in these groups, I would like you guys to go over your essays and talk about it. Help each other out as well."

As people started to move to their groups, I hung back to see if I could fit with someone here. As my eyes scanned the room, Seth caught my eye. He was waving me over with a goofy grin on his face and when I realized that I didn't have a choice. I heavily sighed and my way over.

"Isn't this lovely!" Seth said doing a little dance. "This is going to be great."

Rolling my eyes I looked down at my paper and started to edit some of the things I started writing. It was quiet for a few moments but once again I was able to feel their eyes on me. No matter how bad I wanted to look up to question them I kept my eyes glued to the paper.

"Okay, are we just going to ignore what happened yesterday?"Nathan said looking between all of us.

We all looked at each other not saying a word. Nathan was right about yesterday, that is something that you can not just let go. The school was buzzing as well about the events that played out. All eyes turned to me as they waited for me to say something, shaking my head I looked back down at my paper.

"What happened yesterday, Melody?" Christian asked. His voice always did something to me and I wasn't sure why I felt this way about him. "Melody."

"It's better that you guys don't know." I said. "Just drop it."

Seth shook his head in disapproval. "We can't just drop it because that why things went done. You need to explain."

"What you guys saw was Ares men doing their job, Luka was just walking me out the car after Kristal tried to mess with me." I said hopping they would drop it after this.

Christian scruffed at my reply. "That is not how I saw it." He said. "Something doesn't seem right about Ares and you, I know you guys are getting married and shit and you are having his kids, but you moved from Ashton to fast. We want to real answer right now."

I gave a small laugh trying not to lose my shit. Taking in a deep breath I let it out slowly trying to contain myself. "What is happened between Ares and me is not your business. All you guys do is street fight, how can you possibly stand up to a man more powerful than you? And you know what I think? I think you are hiding something Christian because I see the way you look at me when you think I am not looking. I am to observant to not miss shit."

Christian's jaw locked when I called him out on his bullshit, ever since day one I knew there was something off about this guy, and right now was a perfect time for me to call him out on it. So either he was going to tell me right now what is up or he can be questioned another way.