Melody

"Why do they keep staring over here?"

Looking to where Eli was pointing, I found Christian and his boys staring our way, well more like my way. If I had to guess, it must be that Seth had told them about what I said to him. By the way they were sitting, you can tell they were on edge. It's not every day that someone tells you they are related to the top mafia in the underworld, or engaged to the second biggest mob boss.

I was tripping to a certain extent from this information, but the meds I was on at the time didn't let me feel the full effect of everything. In fact, I still haven't flipped out about the fact that we had connections to the mafia, and in all honesty. I haven't even had an episode in a while, and I'm not sure if it was the meds or the fact that my life was already fucked up that I just didn't care anymore.

I'm going to go with the lather. I stopped taking the meds for the sake of the babies health. I was just along for the ride, and it can go either way at this point, yet I found myself not caring. I couldn't tell you why and it was starting to bug the shit out of me.

Why wasn't I feeling anything? I thought. I'm the girl who felt every and anything, one moment I was standing on the edge waiting for that one push to just end things, to not giving a damn about anything. What was happening to me?

The only thing I was feeling was the love for my kids, family, and best friend. Everything else was just bullshit. Looking to Evan, I couldn't fully understand this. It was then I realized that they were waiting for an answer.

"Not sure, probably because I forced him to do the rest of the final project on his own." I lied as I looked down at my food.

Something wasn't adding up right, and it got me thinking back to that girl who is a Ranger. 'You don't choice this life. This life chooses you.' Her words floated around in my head. Ares had cut our conversation short and said they weren't allowed to talk to me anymore, but something tells me that all the answers lays with them.

I had two choices.

Listen to Ares and not figured this out, or two, go against his wishes and talk to the Rangers. It was still a mystery as to why they are watching me, and it wasn't for the fact that I now had connections to the mafia. There was something they weren't saying, but what I do know is that I need to figures this out before the kids are born.

"Well, it's creepy if you asked me," Eli mumbled and turned to look at everything else but them. "So about your wedding. It's going to be in France, right?"

Nodding my head, I welcomed the distraction. "Right, it's going to be a small wedding. It's going to be a few days after we finish school, I booked everyone's flight already. You can stay for a few weeks after the wedding. You know to sight see and shit."

Eli and I were able to figure out the rest of the wedding pretty fast. We got everything we thought looked great together, made the guest list, what food and drinks to have, and the music. Then we told the wedding planner Ares hired to help set everything in motion. And that alone made everything feel so real. I was going to marry Ares, have his kids, and stand by his side while he runs his business with an iron fist.

I was still dead set on running the restaurant business for him, that way he can keep his focus on the underground shit. I would fill out all the paperwork, he will sign off on things, and then show his face here and there to show that it is him running the restaurants. But he does plan on making a public announcement, releasing some of his restaurants over to me. Which I don't mind, I like doing all the paperwork as it is.

Although by the wedding, I was going to be big. The doctor told me I will be a bit bigger than a normal pregnancy since I have two little one growing inside me. I was starting to get the hang of this whole motherhood thing. I had a small routine going. Get up in the morning and go for a walk, come home eat breakfast and relax. Then go to school and work after.